◤illecebrous◢

il‧le‧cebr‧ous /ɪˈlɛsɪbɹəs/
adjective
alluring, attractive, enticing

cw: ...you horny Mofos ill just underline where I need to-

☠︎~~~☠︎

107
Sudden sun upon
the mountain path,
plum scent

Notes by Elara: This kind of reminds me of when things start picking up randomly? Kind of??? I'm not sure. Let me know once you read this. It shouldn't take long since you read so bloody fast that it's scary...

☠︎~~~☠︎

While the shock of Harry Potter dating Draco Malfoy slowly subsided, Elara still tried to find out as much as she could without reading Harry or making him uncomfortable. As it turns out, not all their fights were planned, specifically the one that included Sectumsempra. That one, according to Elara's dearest sibling, was an argument gone too far.

It all finally made sense, really. They couldn't tell anyone because the Chosen One dating a Death Eater's son wouldn't look or be the best thing to put out to the world. All the constant pining that Draco neglected and the constant looks at the Slytherin table from Harry made sense. But, of course, Elara still felt bad for her dearest sibling, considering Draco turned out to be a Death Eater. It was confusing, too, because it seemed as Draco hadn't told Voldemort anything, but why wouldn't he if he's a Death Eater?

Anyway, they left in the middle of the night instead of the morning later that day, since when Hermione was on watch, she swore that she heard someone moving and maybe even saw the same someone too. Of course, Hermione thought they imagined it, especially since the Sneakoscope on the dinner table remained unmoving. However, they still disapparated under the Invisibility Cloak to the Forest of Dean thirty minutes after Hermione informed them of the sighting.

They spent the majority of the day huddled by the little flames Hermione was able to produce in jars that Elara had always found immensely cute. Hermione still seemed wary, anxious, and even a hint of annoyance throughout the morning, afternoon, and even stretched into the evening. Elara could tell Hermione didn't want to talk about it in front of Harry, so she waited until after dinner to ask.

Even though Elara insisted that she could take the first night-watch in order to let Hermione have a bit more alone time just in case, Harry went out instead, leaving her with Hermione. But, Hermione climbed into the bottom bunk for bed while Elara was on the top. She waited a bit, guessing maybe Hermione was just thinking, but when minutes passed, she huffed and climbed down.

"What's wrong?" asked Elara softly as she got into Hermione's bed without invitation, climbing over her, so she was the one on the inside. Thankfully, Hermione didn't seem to mind, which was even stranger, since she welcomed Elara into her embrace. Elara kicked the blankets to make them drape over her and wrapped her arms around Hermione's waist, burying her head in her chest while Hermione's chin rested on hers. "You've been cranky all day."

"Oh, thanks, Mellilla," scoffed Hermione jokingly, and Elara chortled for a moment before tilting her head up, placing a quick kiss on Hermione's lips to see if that'd signify wanting to talk to her. It did. "It's nothing to do with you, honestly," explained Hermione, but that only made Elara more confused. "It's just... about last night when I thought I heard someone."

"What about it?" persisted Elara carefully, lowering her head back down and pulling Hermione closer, as much as for warmth as for comfort. Hermione sighed, shifting her position to hold Elara tighter. "I'm sure it was nothing. If you're still nervous about it, we can try a different place tomorrow morning. Maybe one of the last places that we know are safe?"