↣ act three ↢

welcome to the final act.

at the time I'm writing this, I am squealing and shouting with absolute joy that we're here at 1 am!
oh wow, act three. damn- this is big, okay. a month and ten days ago we were starting act two-
to think the next time i write one of these kind of chapters we'll be done.

of course, thank you all for sticking with this story! i am truly grateful for all of you and im so excited for you all to see what i have in store for act three, as there are some parts i have been planning since the beginning!

guess what!
you've officially read 266,477 words of this fanfiction so far! wowie!
if only you could read actual books-

I'm kidding. thank you for choosing to read my book compared to all of those out there! that is absolutely crazy to think about!

anyway.

the following includes:
~updated cast-list
~questions for my readers (if you would be so kind as to answer!)
~copyright stuff (i don't wanna get sued or anything legal this is purely just for fun and practice)
~a poem (again, by me)

that's it!

and so, from here on out, or after this part, of course, i welcome you to the deathly hallows...
selcouth style.

enjoy!

(UPDATED) C A S T - L I S T
since most of this part is just Elara, Hermione, Harry, and Ron on the run, I will be putting gifs for those who literally get speaking lines and show up at one point soooo...

(yes, this is a sneak peek as to who shows up most often, something my ao3 readers don't get so you're lucky)

those who didn't get gifs in the first two acts will get actor names just for show, otherwise, face claims stay the same!

starring...

ELARA BLACK

HERMIONE GRANGER

HERMIONE GRANGER