◤ustulation◢

uhs-chuh-ley-shuhn / ˌʌs tʃəˈleɪ ʃən /
noun
a burning lust // a lustful passion

A/N: y'all asked for this-

cw: heavy sexual content toward the end of this chap ;) I'll underline the first word to give a warning and another underline where it ends!

☠︎~~~☠︎

-admire

I completely admire you
your smile
your laugh
your hands
your handwriting
your words
you
I adore you

☠︎~~~☠︎

Harry had another dream about Voldemort, which was absolutely lovely. Not to mention when they moved spots the next morning to camp put and in hopes of finding more food, Harry also came back empty-handed, panting and claiming he had seen dementors. Soon after, they concluded that the Horcrux obviously had negative effects, but Harry insisted they weren't to leave it around, so Hermione wore it for the rest of the day. They switched every few hours, and Elara always dreaded it when it came to her.

There was a piece of Voldemort's soul in the locket, and it was terribly dark magic; of course, it was going to feel uneasy or iffy. Still, she swore it was worse than a full moon. It messed with her Legilimency, made her more drained than usual, not to mention it simply generally made her quieter and angrier in a way. But, she would wear it for as long as possible until Hermione would insist she'd take it off since Hermione was the person that was supposed to wear it after her. And she didn't want Hermione to wear it for any longer than Elara could prevent.

And so, the days drawled on. They camped in different places every day, tried to get food from those places, whether it be wild fruits and vegetables or stolen goods with leaving money from a grocery store, as Elara's food supply had run out quickly, and did their best to think of ways to destroy the locket and find the other Horcruxes. It was mostly dull, mainly on talking to switch being on watch, and what was for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Elara spent her time playing with the muggle things Hermione got her for last Valentine's day. The Etch-A-Sketch proved most entertaining, except when she would accidentally mess up and get mad, she would throw it in her rucksack and wait until the next day to pick it up again, making Hermione snicker every time. The view master let her be somewhere else for a while, but it wasn't as exciting. The Magic Eight ball gave her nice answers when she asked if they were going to win the war, and she tried to take polaroids of Harry and Ron, but they both got annoyed.

There was a set schedule, really, even if it wasn't announced. Wake up, breakfast, discuss where to set camp up next, pack up, go there, unpack, sit around wallowing in their thoughts, lunch, sit around wallowing in their thoughts again, dinner, another conversation about whatever, and bed. If neither Hermione nor Elara were on the watch that night, Hermione would climb up into Elara's bed without invitation, but Elara didn't mind at all. Really, Elara and Hermione were the only ones who regularly conversed, as none of them really made an effort to have a conversation with anyone else.

Sometimes, when Hermione was on watch, and Harry and Ron were sleeping, Elara would quickly dig through Hermione's beaded bag to find the Marauder's Map, hoisting herself onto her bed immediately after. She would flick through it at night, just to make sure her friends were all right. Hermione, Ron, and Harry had their best mates right with them; Elara did not. She had Hermione, of course, but Adelaide and Pansy and Daphne and Lynn and Theo and Blaise...

Most of the time, Elara found Pansy, Daphne, Theo, and Blaise safe and sound in their beds, their dots unmoving in the Slytherin dorms. Adelaide was less often there, as sometimes she disappeared off the map, which was odd. On the other hand, Lynn was commonly roaming the halls, stopping at random walls to do only Merlin knew what before skipping away, narrowly avoiding the teachers roaming the halls, sometimes vanishing from the map in a similar fashion to Adelaide. Elara wasn't sure whether to scold Lynn for venturing at night, defying literal Death Eaters as teachers, or applaud her for it. She just hoped that they were all okay.