◤frisson◢

fris·son /frēˈsôn/
noun
a sudden strong feeling of excitement or fear; a thrill; a shiver of pleasure

a/n: y'all asked for this- part 3

cw: scars, mild insecurities, sexual content

☠︎~~~☠︎

-ends of the earth

I would go to
the ends of the earth
just to make sure
you unquestionably know that
you are the person
I want forever with

☠︎~~~☠︎

"Now," began Lynn, leaning against the wall in the Slytherin Quidditch changing room, watching Elara get changed back into her regular Hogwarts robes, "Ravenclaw is a good team, but they've got nothing against you if you and Acton just keep firing bludgers at Chang-"

"So Ravenclaw depends all on their seeker?" Elara asked, turning her head momentarily to raise an eyebrow at Lynn before slipping off her Quidditch jersey.

Lynn waved a hand for emphasis. "Exactly. And turn around, Black. Granger wants to see you undress, not me," Lynn smirked, and Elara glared at her over her shoulder before putting her back to Lynn and resuming her changing.

The first Saturday of April was approaching, also the last Saturday of the Easter Holidays, and was scheduled the Slytherin versus Ravenclaw match. Elara dearly wished that they didn't have a game then, mainly because Urquhart made the team practice daily, and all Elara wanted to do was spend time with Hermione. With practice, she hadn't been able to do much of that aside from the nights, and even then, much of the time, Hermione had prefect duties due to some of the prefects going home for the Easter Holidays.

After practice that day (it was a Friday, four days after the full moon, so Elara was feeling much better), Lynn had come to watch practice and talk strategy with Elara. When Elara asked why she wanted to help, other than the two being good friends, Lynn replied, "Never fancied the Ravenclaws. Got caught by a prefect in Ravenclaw one time, lost house points, and got detention. I was only wandering the halls! Around... ten minutes after curfew? Haven't liked them since."

"Isn't that generalizing?" queried Elara at the time she had asked, raising her eyebrows. She had never come into many conversations with the Ravenclaws: she had only really spoken to Luna Lovegood and a few people from the D.A.

Shrugging, Lynn had crumpled up the bag of crisps she had finished and put it in her pocket. "One person can ruin a lot of good things for you," she answered simply, and Elara hated to admit that she was right.

Once Elara had finished changing and gathered her stuff, the pair walked back toward the castle at a slow pace. "How are you and Granger, by the way?" Lynn questioned, walking rather crookedly for no apparent reason. She gave Elara a curious look before Elara could respond. "Need some sort of good relationship info. Have you heard how dysfunctional Ron and Lavender had been lately? Lavender does nothing but complain all night to Parvati..."

"We're doing great," beamed Elara, her mind's eye playing memories upon memories, each of them as unique as the other but all as amazing and wonderful. "She's absolutely marvelous. Brilliant. She's gorgeous-"

"Yes, yes, I know that," Lynn dismissed, waving a hand in the same manner. Elara furrowed her eyebrows, a tad bit taken aback. "I meant the relationship itself, not you just ranting about how absolutely wonderful she is." She tilted her chin up and said that last part dreamily in a mocking yet jokingly voice.