CHAPTER1

SIMI POV

Finishing up packing my dorm looking around beginning to get sad because I had so much this semester

Finishing up packing my dorm looking around beginning to get sad because I had so much this semester. I grabbed my box and put it in the backseat, got into my truck and drove off campus.
Heading to my parents house until my condo was ready in a couple of days I put it on Major nine and started singing his songs when my phone rung. It was FaceTime call from my mommy.

Me:HelloMOMMY: Hey baby are you on your way?Me: Yeah Ma, in a few minutes away from the house

Me:Hello
MOMMY: Hey baby are you on your way?
Me: Yeah Ma, in a few minutes away from the house.
MOMMY:Okay,well we will be waiting for you
Me: Okay mom see you in a few
MOMMY:Okay sweetheart Drive safe
I hung up and continue to drive singing. On the way I got hungry so I stopped to the corner store to grab a lil snack. I stopped at circle K and got out going into the store. I grabbed some skittles, hot fries and an Sprite and went pay at the counter. It was funny because the cashier was trying to holla at me but I wouldn't give him the play. I looked in my purse to grab my keys out when I bumped into someone. He was light skinned good looking and fulla tattoos. He was handsome.
"OMG I'm so sorry" he mugged me and shook his head. "WATCH WHERE THE FUCK U GOING!" I rolled my eyes and walked out the store and got into my truck and drove off.
5 minutes later I pulled up at my parents mansion and got with my box when Diana opened the door and grabbed my things to go bring it to my room. I went inside the day room where everybody was.
"SISSY I MISS YOU" I laughed at my big sister and hugged her telling her I miss her too. Then I went hug my mom and dad. We all talked and clowned before I walked up the stairs to my room. When I got an group text from my best friends.