CHAPTER16

JAY POV

After an long night of love making

After an long night of love making. I was up just watching her sleep so peacefully. Then thoughts of me back since last year resurfaced how could I do all those things to this girl. She was so perfect. I sighed and got up and walked down the hall to Royalty's room.
She was up just sitting on her bed. She saw me and smiled putting her head down

"Hey mamas" I picked her up and kissed her head

"Hey mamas" I picked her up and kissed her head. She started playing with my face and I took her in the room with me wake up Simi.
"Tell mommy wake up baby" I said and placed her on the bed and she started slapping Simi in the face..
"Ow Ow RoRo mommy up mommy up" she screamed and I started laughing.. Simi grabbed the comforter and pulled it up since she had no clothes on and smirked at us.
" I see you and daddy got jokes" She said kissing Royalty face. I grabbed Royalty and left the room so Simi can get settled. We decided to cook breakfast. It was only 11am.

I put on Pandora while I started cooking and was dancing and singing while Royalty was in her high chair. I made an amazing breakfast for our little family today.

After I cooked everything, Simi walked into the kitchen and smiled

After I cooked everything, Simi walked into the kitchen and smiled. " Aw I didn't know you knew how to cook Jay"  I popped my imaginary collar and kissed her forehead and pulled her chair for her to sit. She started giving her food while I went into my room and grabbed my meds for today. When I came back I sat down fixed my plate and popped my pills before I started Eating.
"OMG Jay this is so good"
"Thank you ma" I told her
" so I got an interview at the radio station today you wanna come?" I asked her. She frowned and sighed. "Not today I can't I have a photo shoot today I wish I could" I nodded and understood and finish eating. " But you can take RoRo off you like have an daddy-daughter  day, you needa trust yourself with her without me being there"
I hesitated at first then I nodded "Okay" I said looking at royalty "I guess,It's just me and you baby girl" she started smiling and laughing playing with her pancake bites.
After breakfast Simi cleaned the kitchen and went take an shower to make her photoshoot for 2:30 ,I needed to be to the radio station for 3.

I went into my room and went pull out my outfit to get ready. Simi was dressing Royalty and packing her diaper bag for me.