CHAPTER23

OMNISCIENT
Things seem to be getting a lot better in Simi and Chris World. Chris became the biggest artist around the world but behind close doors he's still Jayceon the Killer the kingpin from Cali. Simi is currently 5 months pregnant and with their doctor visit recently discovered that they having an little boy. So they all too excited. He still have his dark days. It's even worse then before but Simi and MommaJ tries to help him through it.
Simi started getting back the relationship with her mom and sister and she loved the good place their in. Chris also got her in the studio with him one time to record an song and he's producers loved it they also wanted to do business with Simi as well. She accepted the offer so now she just been writing and recording.

On the other end King and Megan are still around but they planning on bringing their little girl into the world at the movement so Megan had to take an break from music. Megan and Simi talk daily but not as much.

Chris has an concert tonight in New Orleans and everybody was expected to go. It was would be lit.  But they didn't know drama will be in the fold....

SIMI POV

2 WEEKS since my birthday and it feels like I been on top of the world

2 WEEKS since my birthday and it feels like I been on top of the world. Jay became the Goat of R&B his label wanna sign me and I'm having an baby boy yes Ya girl has her pair. I couldn't be happier. Me and Jay are in a really good place we finally talked and sat down and we are in an real relationship. Today is his concert and  King was opening for him so we in New Orleans August hometown. I thought about him passing through the streets. He always told me stories.
The concert was at 8 and it was 6:45 now so I was going to get ready . I took my shower and did my hair and make up now I was just trying to find something to wear.
"I got it" I said grabbing what I need and putting it on the bed. Jay was already at the building rehearsaling to make sure everything is okay with tonight performance

it was 7:10pm and I had just finished get dress when I looked in the mirror making sure I look good. "Momma still got it Caiyden" I said rubbing my belly.

I grabbed my phone and bag and just soon as I made it down the hall king came into the house with Megan

I grabbed my phone and bag and just soon as I made it down the hall king came into the house with Megan. "Ready to go sis" I nodded giving Bri and Royalty an hug and was out the door to watch my man perform.