CHAPTER14

JAY (CB)POV

It was 7:30A

It was 7:30A.M. In the morning Laying there just watching Simi and Royalty sleep. I barely Slept because I came to my senses that I have a family now even tho me and Simi not together she's still mines. She will always be mines. I was just in my head when I seen my daughter get up and just staring at me. I got up slowly and stared at her too. She tilted her head and then started to pout like she was going to cry. I sat up get enough to grab her and she just stared at my face and she grabbed it and started smiling. "Hi,baby girl I'm your daddy and I love you so so much" I kissed her and then I felt moment to see Simi roll over facing us and smiling. "Morning" she said with her hand on her mouth. I smiled and told her good morning. She got up and went brush her teeth and wash her face.

I was playing with baby girl then handed her to Simi so I can go brush my teeth and wash my face. I started to get dress to go home and take a shower and started my day because I had an studio session. " So what you doing today?" Simi turned and asked me after putting Ro in her playpen.
"Going home and take an shower and I got an studio session today but after that I wanna spend time with y'all if you let me" I told her smiling.
She smiled and nodded. "We would like that.seems like she taking a liking to you already I guess I don't have to do much" I walked to the playpen picked her up and kissed her and placed her back I hugged Simi and then left out the door got in my car and drove off.

10 minutes of getting up I went take an shower and laid in bed and grabbed my phone and text Simi.
Me:Hey how about you and Royalty come to the studio with me.
BabygirlSimi💖:Yeah we can will it be loud for her ?
Me: I can get her something so it wouldn't be so loud
BabygirlSimi💖:Okay well it's an date then
Me:Well at 3 I'll pass and pick y'all up so be ready
BabygirlSimi💖:Okay 🥰
I smiled and got my outfit together and got my tablet filled with my songs. It was already 12:30 so I decided to take an little nap til about 2:00pm I can feel I'm changing allot..

SIMI POV
After Jay left I fed me and royalty and put on Princess and the frog while I did my scheduling for my photo shoots, when I got an text from Jay. I shook my head and smiled.

Jay💙:Hey how about you and Royalty come to the studio with me.
Me:Yeah we can will it be loud for her ?
Jay💙:I can get her something so it wouldn't be so loud
Me:Okay well it's an date then 😊
Jay💙:Well at 3 I'll pass and pick y'all up so be ready
Me:Okay 🥰

After we texted I went upstairs and gather our outfits together. Thinking to myself, maybe he changed I don't know yet tho. After I packed Ro diaper bag I went back downstairs where she was knocked out in her playpen. I smiled shaking my head and sat on the sofa and watch tv. I set my alarm for 2:00 to wake me up and I doze off for my nap.

Later 2:25P.M. I woke up to get me and Ro ready to go to the studio with Jay. After dressing her, I dressed myself  and did my make up. I looked at myself and smiled.
"Ready to go see daddy work?" I said tickling Ro's stomach. I still can't believe that my favorite singer is Jayceon ass.