CHAPTER3

OMNISCIENT
Megan and Simi couldn't sleep at all after taking an shower knowing their Bestfriend was leaving them in Cali. They just wanted all of them to be together forever but they understood why he wanted an change. He promise is brother Mel he would do better and take care of his nieces like they was his. It broke Simi more because they grew up together and it was always Simi and August and she really did like him actually more than an Bestfriend but her pride wouldn't let her tell him.. As they play with each other's hair they ended up falling alsleep.

11:30A.M.
The girls woke up with an hang over and they could've feel it now they got up brush their teeth and went downstairs to grab something to eat. When they came across Taylor and Her mom talking with tears in their eyes. " What's wrong guys?" Simi asked her mom and her sister which they gave her sadness expression in their eyes. She was nervous on what her family was about to tell her and Megan.
"Sit down girls, We need to talk." Monica told them and they sat down and started to worry. " When was the last time YALL talk to August?"
They gave her an puzzled expression to why she asking them that" We all actually talked last night when he told us that he was moving back home to New Orleans to start his music career and help his family with his nieces." Simi said asking her mom why she's asking these questions.
" MOM WHAT'S GOING ON?" She semi-yelled and her face was tearing up. Her mom just stared at her daughter with tears rolling down but wasn't saying anything which made Simi call August but it was no answer. She called him about 5 times before turning the news channel coming on the Tv.
Her and Megan looked at the tv and noticed August Car being towed from an pole with blood all over it.
NEWSREPORTER:THE POLICE ARE STILL INVESTIGATING THE CRASH AND MURDERING DEATH OF 22 YEAR OLD AUGUST ALSINA. NO WITNESSES HAVE CAME FORWARD AND THEY ARE TRYNA FIND AN MOTIVE ON WHO WOULD WANT HIM FATALLY MURDER WE WILL KEEP THE FAMILY OF THE MURDERING VICTIM IN OUR PRAYERS UNTIL JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED BACK TO YOU JULIA..

 NO WITNESSES HAVE CAME FORWARD AND THEY ARE TRYNA FIND AN MOTIVE ON WHO WOULD WANT HIM FATALLY MURDER WE WILL KEEP THE FAMILY OF THE MURDERING VICTIM IN OUR PRAYERS UNTIL JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED BACK TO YOU JULIA

"NO NO NO !!!  That's fake it's not TRUE"  SIMI screamed I gotta go see if he's okay she started pacing back and forth. Megan was shocked with tears falling from her eyes not saying anything but putting her head on her lap.
" Baby I'm so sorry about August I know he means a lot to you" Simi looked at her mom and Broke down!
"HE CAN'T BE DEAD WHO WOULD DO THIS??! PLEASE GOD PLEASE !"

Simi ran upstairs putting her shoes on and jetted out the door into her truck on her way to the hospital. She was lost and she didn't want it to be true her Bestfriend can't be dead no she doesn't wants to believe that.
Once she made it to the hospital she parked and rushed inside the hospital and demanded information on August.
"I NEED INFORMATION ON MY FRIEND AUGUST ALSINA I KNOW HES HERE" he voice said shaking. The nurse looked at her and told her she would call an doctor for her to speak too. Waiting on her she got an text from Jayceon. She looked at her phone texted him back and told him what was going on and he told her he would meet her to the hospital.
Tears rolling continuous down her face her foot shaking waiting for the doctor, she didn't even notice the killer of her friend was watching her smirking on the inside of what he had done the night before.
Jayceon rushed to her side and gave her an hug. When the doctors and nurses approached her. She stood up and the way they looked at her she knew what they was going to tell her.
" I NEED TO SEE HIM PLEASE PLEASE" she begged the doctor which kinda pissed Jayceon off but he didn't show it.
The doctor nodded and took her to the morgue for her to view his body. When she got there she smelled death n the air which nauseated her.
When they got to the room the doctor allowed just her inside the room where the coroner pulled back the sheet and she started screaming loudly....
"AUGGIE PLEASE WAKE UP BABY PLEASE WAKE UP YOU PROMISED ME YOU PROMISED ME!!!!"
She continued to scream until they covered him back up and Jayceon ran in to be the hero, He wasn't sorry about killing him because august was in the way of getting what he really wanted and that was Simi he took her out of the hospital and by her car and followed her back home. Evilly laughing in his car it was amusing to him and he didn't care one bit.

At Simi's house everybody was in tears and when she ran in with Jayceon behind her she just held Megan and cried..

They lives after today would change forever!

RIP AUGUST LAWD JAYCEON IS VERY EVIL BRUH
Don't forget to Vote..Comment