CHAPTER31

JAY POV
November 15

"Good Morning Baby" I heard as I seen Melody walking back into the room with just a towel on

"Good Morning Baby" I heard as I seen Melody walking back into the room with just a towel on. I got up and kissed her before going into the bathroom and fresh up and go tend to lol man before his mom come get him. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I was done Melody was doing her hair and I walked out the house and went into Caiyden was laying down in his crib just staring. "What's up daddy big man" he saw me and smiled. I picked him up and kissed his face. We walked down the stairs and I went into the kitchen and fixed him an bottle. After I started feeding him my phone rung and it was king.

Me:Yo bro wassup
Bro🤞🏽: Ya bm blowing up right now you heard
Me:Whatcha mean ?
Bro🤞🏽: Her song hit number 1 this morning you heard from her? Megan been trying to get in touch with her.
Me: Naw not yet she didn't come get Cai yet
Bro🤞🏽: ight bro YALL making moves congrats
Me: Where can I listen to her song at
Bro🤞🏽: it's all over go on YouTube you going see it
Me:Bet
We hung up and I went on YouTube and typed her name it her song came up over 2m people listened to it I pressed play and started listening to it

Caiyden started moving around I guess he knew his mommy. " You hear mommy huh" she have an amazing voice." I told Caiyden and he laughed. Melody came from upstairs and came sit on the sofa.
" that song dope, who's that ?" She asked and I smirked. " that's Simi" I told her and she nodded listening to song. Soon as the song finished the doorbell rung and I got up and went opened the door.
"Speak of the Devil" I said. " What you talking about?" And I gave her phone so she can see and she started screaming. She was so happy and I was happy for her. "Congrats Simi" "thank you" she said and grabbed Cai. But he started crying I guess he wanted me so I grabbed him and he stopped. "Traitor" Simi said. She walked in and told Melody hey and sat down. " look I'm going get Royalty from mom so I'll keep them go enjoy yourself" she looked at me shocked af. "You sure" I nodded and she got up and hugged me. "Thank you Jay" she said as she kissed me on my cheek she grabbed her purse and she left.
" I'm proud of you baby" Melody said and I smiled "I know I know too"
(but for how long I said to myself)
Well come on let's go get my baby girl and we going go to the park. She nodded and we got ready and left...

SIMI POV