CHAPTER32

JAY POV
November 16

11:45am-Waking up next to my kids was an blessing

11:45am-Waking up next to my kids was an blessing. I never felt happier. I saw on social media Simi and August went out and they performed at CLUB TRUTH that new club which is our competition. They did good might have to ask homie to collab on an song. I went downstairs and made breakfast. Melody went to work since she's an a makeup designer.

I fixed Caiyden and bottle and made Royalty some cereal and fed them before dropping them home before I got to the studio. After eating breakfast I dressed them and packed their clothes before getting ready. I called Simi but she didn't answer. I loaded them into the car and we drove off on the way to Simi's house.
When I got there I seen another car in the drive way and was puzzled who tf that was. I got the kids out and knocked on the door but no response. I rung the doorbell no response. So I used my key to open the door. Her phone was on the sofa. " That damn girl, SIMI" I yelled but she didn't answer.
I put on the cartoons for the kids and put Royalty sitting on the sofa and Cai in his playpen and went to her room. When I opened Thea door I saw she was sleeping. But then the covers on the other side started moving and then I saw an arm hug her for the back. I instantly got pissed off.
"SIMI WTF IS UP, WHO TF IS THIS NIGGA?" I yelled and she jumped up with the sheets wrapped around her. "Ja-Chris wtf you doing in here? She asked and I shook my head and walked out. Then I thought about it and grabbed my gun of my waist and went back into the room and fired one shot.
"CHRIS, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!" She screamed as she finished put on her clothes. The nigga was tryna hurry and get the fuck.This bitch going get it so as this nigga leave I put that on my mama. I walked into the front to sit on the couch with my kids until she and that nigga walked out the room and she walked him to the door. I got up and stood in front of her. "SO THIS THE SHIT WE DOING NOW!" I yelled and she pushed pass me to go tend to our kids. I walked up to her and yanked her from them and pulled her ass into her room and slammed the door.

"ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION SYMONE IS THIS WHAT YOU DOING? YOU GOING START OPENING YOUR LEGS TO EVERY PRETTY NIGGA?" She tried yanking her arm from me and I pushed her against the wall and slapped her.

"BITCH DONT YOU EVER YANK FROM ME"

"IMA SHOW YOU TO FUCK WITH ME" I then a picked her up and started beating her

"IMA SHOW YOU TO FUCK WITH ME" I then a picked her up and started beating her. She started screaming and yelling for me to stop which I wasn't tryna hear that.

"JAY PLEASE STOP !! She screamed but I blacked out all I saw was red. I continue to abuse her when I felt tugging on my leg and looked down it was Royalty. I let go of Simi and looked at my daughter with tears in her eyes.
"Daddy Mommy Cry" and that caused an tear to fall down my face.
"Daddy sorry mama, Daddy's so sorry" I said as I hugged my daughter. I fell to my knees and just cried.

SIMI POV
THINGS TURNED FOR THE WORSE.. I just don't understand why he could move on but I can't. I actually had fun with Cash and now idk if he will continue to talk to me. Jay beat me like I was an nigga and then in front of our daughter.
"Daddy Mommy Cry" she said and that broke my heart.
"Daddy sorry mama ,Daddy's so sorry he kept repeating as tears rolled down his face hugging our daughter. Remorse is something Jay never felt until our kids was in the middle.

I got up from the floor and limped to the dresser then we heard Caiyden crying. I sighed wiping tears from my eyes and went see for my son. I called King and MommaJ to come to the house ASAP and they told me they was on their way.

When I was rocking my baby the doorbell rung and I got up to open the door and MommaJ came first the king. They was so hurt looking at my face. " Did he do this to you ?" MommaJ asked and I bust into tears nodding my head. " I don't get it I never get to do anything yet along move on with your son thinking it's disrespectful. He did this and Royalty came into the room. They both looked hurt when I said that and King went into my room and try to talk to him.

MommaJ hugged me and all I did was cry on her shoulder. " Why he always do me like that ? I never done anything for him to treat me that way" I said as I was crying.

"I'm sorry My baby I'm so sorry." She kept repeating hugging me.

Then we heard yelling in the room. We ran to see what was going on and King was tryna calm him down. Royalty was in the middle of it all so I grabbed her and give her to MommaJ. They was tryna reason with him but he wasn't buying it. King had an needle in his hand behind his back while MommaJ came back into the room and try to talk to her son.

He started blowing up on her too then king stuck the needle in his Neck. He started getting drowsy looking before falling on the floor. "Bro we going get you help" king said as he picked him up and walked him out of my room into the front room where MommaJ was talking to 2 nurses and 2 bodyguards. They had gotten Jay on to the strapped bed and strapped him up and took him out the house into the ambulance.

I felt so bad that we had to get him so help I felt like it was my fault. I sighed and watch as my kids was crying cuz they wanted their daddy and that made me so upset they wouldn't have him for 3 months that's how long the program was..

God please just help him!! His kids need him I need him please hear my prayers.....

Today was an FUCKED UP DAY......

Don't forget to Vote.. Comment