CHAPTER15

1WEEK LATER
SIMI POV
1 week has passed since Jayceon well Chris Brown came back into my life and I must say I'm liking this Jay. He have his moments but then Royalty makes him shake back. I realized.
Today was his interview at the breakfast club about being Signed to RCR records. I also noticed he dances good too. Lol who would have thought Kingpin Jayceon to sing and dance.. He even started the go crazy challenge and a lot of people does it. It went viral trending world wide.

I'm smiling A lot more now. Me and Royalty moved into our own house an hour away from Megan. She was upset we moved out but we still stay the night every now and then and still have our rooms.
My daughter been happier well she always was an happy baby but now that her daddy around, she's so in love with him like he never left ever. It was 10:00p.m. And I was hella bored I was about to lay down on the sofa when I got an notification from Instagram Jay tagged me in his photo.

 And I was hella bored I was about to lay down on the sofa when I got an notification from Instagram Jay tagged me in his photo

I smiled and commented then I decided to post one of my own

And guess who like it Jay. Lol I smiled and put my phone down about to go see what Royalty was doing down the hall in her room. When I walked in she was in her bed laying down fast alsleep. I kissed her and grabbed the baby monitor and went back into the front room to watch TV.
As I was dozing off, the doorbell rung and I got up to go see who could that be. I put on the porch light and peeped out the peep hole it was Jay.
I opened the door and there he was smiling. "Hey,Why you coming so late hmm" I asked him as I let him in the house. He hugged me and I closed the door and locked it.

"Um I wanted to talk to you if that's cool" I nodded and sat on the sofa next to him waiting for him to start talking.
"Well since I came back into YALL life's like I been living the moments it's like I lose control and when you can't tame me Royalty seems to be the one keep me in line putting me back in my place." I laughed nodding agreeing with him.
I sold my condo to find an house enough space for me and baby girl so I was wondering if I could ya know stay here and you can help me search for an house?" First I hesitated but then again it's for our daughter so I looked at him and shook my head yes.
" Yeah you can stay in the guess room and whenever your ready to start looking just let me know I'll help you" he smiled and gave me an hug. "Thank you Mamas"
Me and King going to the club for a bit I have a interview tomorrow so I won't be out to late I'll text you when I'm omw back" "Okay just let me know and behave Jay" he nodded and left out the door. I locked it and turned everything downstairs off and headed to my room after checking on baby girl of course. I put it on Netflix watching the walking dead laying down til I dozed off..