CHAPTER8

SIMI POV
4 Months later
It's been 4 months since Jayceon went to get help and I guess it's working last time I talked to him he got mad because I told him I was going back to school this semester. He didn't like that at all. But I'm back in school and I couldn't be happier. Megan started her rap career and now she goes by Megan the stallion. My bitch music be lit. She no longer talks to king after he cheated and gotten someone else pregnant. She was so heartbroken because she really loved him. But she wasn't sweating it after she got signed to Boosie's label. I'm happy for her. Taylor I know y'all haven't been seeing her but that's because she's busy touring with her boyfriend and in 3 more months she will be having my little niece I'm so excited I'm auntie.
My mom and dad still there being them as usual and that's never going change. Did I tell y'all I've met Jayceon's mom she is so nice and sweet we talk everyday. I'm just in an happy space I think about August everything too tho I miss my Bestfriend.
But I just got outta class and on my way to Walmart to go grocery shopping. Jamming lil baby I pulled up and got out the truck grabbing an basket to go grocery shop for my condo..
I was on the soda aisle when I couldn't pick up the case of water so someone picked it up for me and placed it in my basket. "Thank you so much I can't pick it up lol"
He had an hoodie on so I couldn't really see who he but I thanked him again before he took the hoodie off and there he was the fucking Devil himself JAYCEON..

 "Thank you so much I can't pick it up lol" He had an hoodie on so I couldn't really see who he but I thanked him again before he took the hoodie off and there he was the fucking Devil himself JAYCEON

I tried to move and he blocked me .

"Hey baby, you missed me?"I rolled my eyes and was going the other way but King blocked that way so I was basically stuck

I rolled my eyes and was going the other way but King blocked that way so I was basically stuck. " What did you want Jay?" He smirked very Simple shrugging YOU"
" We are friends we are you talking about? You have me"
He started moving towards me and started moving closer yanking me and I got scared immediately. Jayceon please don't do this in the store just lets go talk outside he looked at me grabbing the basket letting one of his workers go n line and pay for it and dragged me outside but his Lambo with King behind us.
I just stood there, " Why are you doing this because I'm back in school?" His vibe switch and he started screaming at me about to yank at me when my jacket opened and his face softened