CHAPTER58

Time Jumped..2 Months Later

July 23,2023

California

Simi's Home

OMNISCIENT

(LET'S CATCH YOU UP SHALL WE) It's been 2 months since Simi had Joycelynn and her getting out out of coma, dealing with her sickness, she was just focusing on being an mother and putting her music career on hold just until she got her sickness und...

(LET'S CATCH YOU UP SHALL WE) It's been 2 months since Simi had Joycelynn and her getting out out of coma, dealing with her sickness, she was just focusing on being an mother and putting her music career on hold just until she got her sickness under control. Her mom and sister, plus Bri helped her with the kids as she started her treatments and she was forever grateful. Since the hospital, Her and Jayceon really haven't been talking once she found out her sneaked an DNA test on their daughter while she was fighting for her life.

Finding out hurted her but it then so opened her eyes that her and Jayceon wasn't meant to be together. they got into an big argument, where she threw his ring at his head and security had to escort him off the hospital property. Simi was just worried about her health and her babies and she didn't have time for Jayceon lies and bullshit. At the time of the incident, Jay cared about the whole encounter but as the 2 months passed, he started to get cold and not get 2 fucks about Simi. He didn't take his meds, when it came to her but or their kids nor cared how he acted. He even scared Royalty one day screaming and trying to get to Simi because she didn't want him around her, the kids, or her house. King had to take him out of California all together and back to Miami. When he made it back to Florida, Him and Sevyn actually gotten closer, and started messing around with each other, taking it slow.

King and Megan Co parent with their daughter Riley but isn't together and called off their engagement Megan changed up on her whole clique of real friends and childhood friends to hang with Mel and her fake friends that always be in mess and drama. Her career wasn't even going how it use too, her label dropped her. King started messing more with Bri getting to know an little bit more about her, chilling with her and taking her on little dates here and there. August and Melody are 6 months pregnant now and their expecting their son in 4 more months, they couldn't be more excited. Their relationship still going strong as when the first started.

SIMI POV-6:50PM