CHAPTER41

AFTER THE AWARDS
11.25p.m.
JAY POV

25 Mins Earlier
Everybody Started clapping and screaming giving us an Standing ovation wiping their faces. Simi started crying and I went and started wiping her face. I then hugged her and then out of nowhere I picked me up and kissed her.The crowd went wild af... I then seen Melody get up out her seat my guess coming backstage.

 I then seen Melody get up out her seat my guess coming backstage

"I LOVE YOU SIMI" I whispering to her

"Okay I Love you 2" She said smiling

Side hugging her making a face at her before us leaving the stage

When we made it to the back, I hugged and kissed her again apologizing for what I did last month. It really fucked with me that day I did that to her and then Royalty questioned it n broke my heart. I kept my distance til today. She kissed my cheek accepting my apology and when we turned we saw an Angry Melody. Simi just stared at her looking laughing before leaving..

NOW
We in the limo waiting for everybody else so we can leave."THIS WHAT WE DOING NOW CHRIS!" She then yelled at me and I didn't say nothing, I just let her talk. Everybody started loading the limo but I didn't see Simi. So I texted her to see if she ight..

I put my phone in my pocket and just sat there thinking like a mf

I put my phone in my pocket and just sat there thinking like a mf. I need an blunt. Soon as we got to the hotel I didn't even wait for Melody ass cuz she's pissing me off working on my nerves.
We got in the room and I took off my jacket and my sat on the sofa. Melody was staring an whole in my fucking face. "What the fuck Melody what?" She looked at me and just stood there.  "Why would you kiss her in front of me and the whole fucking world?" Do you know how embarrassing that was for me?" I sighed and just sat there as I watch her eyes water and I got up and stood in front of her. " Look it was just an moment Ight , but you can't say shit because lately you been on some sneaky shit lately. It was an only a moment but I will always love her. She's the mother of my kids and I will always love her no matter what. She wiped her face and slapped me. "So you just goin ignore the fact that you actually choosing that BITCH!"
I shook my head closed my eyes and licked my lips keep my composure I sighed hard and sat down.