CHAPTER54

March 31,2023

JAY POV

It was 11:30 and we was waiting on the nurse to bring Simi's Release papers so we can go home

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was 11:30 and we was waiting on the nurse to bring Simi's Release papers so we can go home. Well to her mom's anyways. We both agreed she was going stay to her moms, and I'll go sleep there. And I also told her about the Doctor and therapist I started seeing and she was all happy she even started crying.

The nurse came in with her paperwork and an wheelchair to wheel her out the hospital. They gave us instructions for her to due to keep her blood pressure down they even said baby girl was doing amazing and she should be here June 23,2023.
We was clowning and goofy around down the hallway "Jay stop idiot" she said as I was going to fast. I started going regular speed and we hit the double doors and I helped her out the chair and walked her to my escalade. I ran to the other side and got in and drove safely to her moms mansion.

 I ran to the other side and got in and drove safely to her moms mansion

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When we drove up. She got excited cuz she never seen the kids in a 1 week. I helped her out the car and grabbed her bag and her mom opened the door with her Simi's lil newphew in her hand. "My baby girl is home" she said hugging her and Royalty came running screaming from seeing her mommy. Cai was soon after her and I picked him up and we all sat on the sofa.

We sat for hours playing and talking to the kids then her mom and sister joined us.
It was 5:00PM and Royalty, Cai and Simi fell alsleep on the sofa and I was just the pillow.
"Sim I gotta go to the studio" I said tapping she started moving and finally her eyes popped open and she pouted. " Please don't go stay with us" "Baby I can't I need do this single text me if you need me okay" I told her kissing her cheek, she nodded and went back to sleep. I was headed out the door opened it and left, headed to the studio to meet King. It took me like 20 minutes to get there so I made it there at 5:25PM.

When I got in the studio it was King,August, and Sage. "Wassup YALL I said dabbing them all and sat down while King passed me the blunt and Sage was getting my track ready.
We all was talking about how Megan switched up on the girls for Melody hoe ass. King didn't even wanna talk about her it must be affecting their relationship.

"Chris you ready" he asked I got up and went into the booth and grabbed the earphones...

FALLING FOR THE DEVILजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें