CHAPTER51

(TIME JUMPED) 6 MTHS LATER

March 15,2023

SIMI POV

Its been 6 months since I last talked to everyone in Miami

Its been 6 months since I last talked to everyone in Miami . I just felt like I had to get away from there so I moved me and my kids back to California. I still do my music and Donell is still my manager and Usher is still my mentor nothing really changed with my music career.

Y'all a lot as happened. MommaJ Funeral was one of the toughest funerals I ever had to sit through because I thought I was supporting Jay which I was but after the funeral just haven't been himself. It's like when she died half of him died with her. The nice version anyways.. he started to get really demanding.. I couldn't go this place and that place and I couldn't go out I would have to stay home unless it's to the studio and if I did have to go record he would book his too that way he would be with me..

I thought the beating and putting his hands on me would at least stop being that he proposed to me but they didn't. It actually kept happening more to where enough was enough and I called the cops. They didn't believe me on first until they seen my bruises. They locked him up and he's been in jail ever since.

His release date is actually 3 months away and I honestly did miss him but I couldn't let my babies see me like that.. the press got A hold of the story and was twisting everything up to where his fans started to hate me and started sending me death threats. So I moved out of Miami and moved back into my family's mansion. The kids ask for their daddy. That's all Cai say "Dadadadada" he says mama only when he wants something. My mom and Taylor still live in Florida but they do call and check on me from time to time..
I also talks to all my friends from time to time as well except King. He don't fwm after me calling the cops on Jayceon. Which makes Megan really keep her distance from me. I adapted to it but at the beginning, it hurted me a lot.

Right now it's 3:00 and We was in Miami visiting my mom but we at the Prison waiting for my visitation to see Jay. He doesn't know I moved so when I tell him hopefully it goes well.. We are not together at the moment but I still wear my ring, just so I can remind myself of the Jayceon I wish I had..

The door buzzed and the prisoners started coming in going to their scheduled visits. I just hope this visit goes well....

JAY POV
The cops was Escorting me to my Visitation with my family. Like I need a fucking baby sitter but they cool people.