CHAPTER11

JAYCEON POV

"JAYCEON NO!!" I heard Simi screamed

BANG‼️‼️

At the sound of the gun. I jumped up full of sweat and my girlfriend Ari jumped up with me holding me rubbing my back. "Baby are you okay?" I looked at her and rubbed my hands over my face. "Yeah, I just need something to drink ma" I kissed her forehead and told her to go back to sleep. As she laid down I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and just sat on the balcony.
An year ago, I faked my death just so Simi and our daughter can live their life. I restarted my life over. I have my moments but taking my meds and me writing music just takes my mind off things. I'm still into the trap life I'm just under raps with it. King keeps me up to date on everything even my mom keeps me updated on everything. She didn't agree with my decisions but she understood and helped me, even kept up with Simi.
I was smoking my blunt, writing when my phone chimes. I looked at my phone  it was my Brudda.King.
Day1King💯: The Trap & The Club made is trillionaires nigga
Me:Lol nigga wild well you know what to do put it in my account
Day1King💯:Got you
Me:How's Simi and Royalty?
Day1King💯:Man I know you would be in love with Royalty she's beautiful man Simi doing good she graduated for college and she models she had some new nigga I guess her friend but since that day she haven't been with anyone. She lives in Miami with Megan now.
Me:🤬 SEND INFORMATION ON THIS NEW NIGGA ASAP AND WATCH THEM CLOSELY I DON'T WANT NOTHING OR NOONE TO HURT THEM AND THEIR VERY CLOSE SINCE I STAY IN MIAMI ILL KEEP UP WITH THEM TOO JUST DO THAT FOR ME
Day1King💯:Sayless I got you 💯
Me:BET
I slammed the phone on the table and closed my eyes and just thought about everything.
"DAMN I GOTTA SEE MY DAUGHTER"

SIMI POV

A year ago I would say I was good happy and etc

A year ago I would say I was good happy and etc. it started off that way. I had August, Megan my besties (3Amigos) until August was murdered and Megan became the goat in the rap game.We still Bestfriends, We actually live together in Miami and she's the godmother of my baby. I lost my dad also and my sister and mom barely talk to me because of it but when they do talk or text they check on me and my sweet Royalty. which brings me to my baby girl. I had her at 7 months due to me stressing and being sick. She was healthy and she looked just like Jayceon.My baby 1 years old now. Her Birthday is Actually May 4. A day before her dads I know right. And she's the reason I do what I need to do. I got my degree in nursing and I now Model.