CHAPTER48

2 Months later..Time Jumped...
September 16,2022
Caiyden's First Birthday

SIMI POV

Hey y'all I know it's been 2 long months but lemme get y'all updated on what's been going on with my life right quick

Hey y'all I know it's been 2 long months but lemme get y'all updated on what's been going on with my life right quick.. 2 months ago Malik took advantage of me and raped me and I was in the hospital for like 2 days. They had to sedate me majority of my time there. Malik was captured but then same day or that night was murdered in jail..

I know Jayceon had something to do with it and I was okay with it because he deserved it. He actually been my rock these past 2 months. We argued about 3 times the 2 months. I do go to therapy because of my incident being that I would have nightmares and would wake up in cold sweat. Jayceon had to stay with me to my house for an whole month to help me with the kids.

Um the kids are doing amazing they don't know what happened and I'm glad they don't. My situation wasn't the only heart breaking my little niece Ari accidentally drowned and passed away July 28 of this year. And my sister didn't take it well. We none didn't. Me and my mom went take care of her til after the funeral and her and quavo, they working day by day tryna make it through, but 2 weeks ago she found out she was pregnant and that quavo was cheating on her. She left him and moved back to my mom. I felt sorry for her, everything bad was happening to her over and over again. But her Baby sister always had her back.

Butt ANYWAYS.......Today is my Baby Boy's 1st Birthday and tomorrow is my first concert. I'm excited today is his party and it was already 12:30 the party started at 2PM.

(Our Shirts)

(Our Shirts)