CHAPTER35

SIMI POV
3MONTHS LATER
1 DAY AWAY FROM BET AWARDS
May 20,2022
Saturday

In 3 months things had changed.. I have a 3 year old and an 8 month old and I love my babies 2 death. They looking more like their dad everyday which is scary.

 They looking more like their dad everyday which is scary

I been on tour and just got back last night to rehearse with Jay n the Crew plus rehearse the songs as well

I been on tour and just got back last night to rehearse with Jay n the Crew plus rehearse the songs as well. Boss I'm one tired mom I swear, but anything for my babies. I never thought that I would be 21 years old with 2 kids.. shit crazy.

Me and Jay don't talk period unless it's about the kids and now his bitch have an problem with me. Smh I don't care what nobody says I don't trust the bitch and my kids haven't been going around because of it. Nobody but MommaJ believe me which is fine. He still wanted me to dance with him tho, which I don't understand. I didn't question it I just left it alone.

While the kids to MommaJ til Monday.Today me and Cash was going to the mall and just spend time together. We been messing around for awhile now. We ain't boyfriend or girlfriend. I found out his name was Malik fits him.

"Ya ready mama?" Cash asked and I nodded. "you look good baby" he said kissing my cheek and he opened the door for me to get into the car and close it jogging to his side getting in the car. We was listening to R.Kelly and we was clowning singing him going hard.
When we got to the mall paparazzi was there waiting and started taking pictures like they always do.

I had a lot of fans so when they come to me I never refuse an pic or an autograph. Cash just sit back and smile letting me get my shine.
"So how Syd been?" I asked cash while we walking into the jewelry store.

My manager Syd got pregnant so she moved back to Atlanta for an fresh start with James. "She good she being an mom my brother probably giving her hell" he smirked and laughed and I hit him. " STOP THAT" that's my friend ya know.
He apologized and kissed me. The salesman came.
"Hi, my name is Simi Rogers I came to pick up my order." I told him, he checked on the computer before going to the back and getting it. When he came back he sat it down and showed me and I got excited.
I got an chains for me,Megan and Liza
I got an chain with wings with my daddy pic in it for my mom and sister and I got me an watch..