CHAPTER55

(2 Months Y'all I needa catch y'all up) Sooooo Everything been good with Everyone. (Simi and Jay)He goes to his therapist for an session every week been staying on his meds and been grinding recording and writing music plus been helping Simi with the kids even tho she went back to Cali. They had an Argument which led to her leaving. He was pissed and even went to the airport to stop her but she didn't budge and left. (Taylor) had her son Cameron Amory Rogers on April 23 of last month, he actually make 2 months today. She was happy as can be being an mother to her son she had an second chance. Quavo comes in the pic for their son but they are not together, she even started her music again.
(August and Liza) been doing pretty well they hit 4 months pregnant and been falling for each other everyday. They still dealing with August's health situation but try to not let that stop them at anything they both been making money writing music and Liza still has her role on Empire as Tiana. As for as (King and Megan) goes well they been distant lately. King been home working tryna take care of Riley by himself while Megan does her rapping party with Melody and enjoy the spotlight around other niggas knowing that everything gets back to him he's pissed but he doesn't let it show. He been staying silent until he's ready to deal with it but he does have an friend on the side. Mama Monica been chilling grinding and working making sure her grandkids have an everything they need when they grow up. She started an account for all and been saving thousands in their bank account. She been seeing someone as well, she been keeping him an secret. So yeah let's get on with the story‼️‼️

2 MONTHS LATER
May 23,2023

SIMI POV

I was in the doctor office waiting to get called the kids was at school and daycare today cuz Bri had this model gig and an Client to do their makeup

I was in the doctor office waiting to get called the kids was at school and daycare today cuz Bri had this model gig and an Client to do their makeup . We became the best of friends through last year and it's like she been my rock ever since. I'm glad I met her through Syd.
"SIMI ROGERS" the nurse called and I got up and waddled to her following her to the room to wait for the doctor. Since I came back to Cali, Jay been calling and texting everyday to check on us.

We had gotten into an argument at my moms house because he heard that our daughter was for Malik and he threatened to hit me so I packed up my kids and we left.

(Flashback)
Sitting on the sofa me and my mom heard the door slam and it was Jay.. he was pissed for some reason and his eyes was dark. "IS THE BABY MINES SIMI?" He yelled walking up to me I got up and just stared at him. "What are you talking about Jayceon." I asked and he flipped my moms coffee table and she started screaming pissed. "NA I WANNA FUCKING KNOW IF THATS MY BABY!" He screamed and walked up to me and grabbed me. "JAYCEON LET GO YOUR HURTING ME" I SAID and he pushed me and that caused me to hit my back on the wall. " YES SHE YOURS WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT THAT? DID U TAKE YOUR MEDICINE?" I yelled mad as fuck he put his hands on me knowing my pregnancy as complications. He turned to walk away and I followed him on the porch and yanked him. He yanked back and raised his hand to where my eyes grew shocked. He put his hand back down and I pushed him. " SO YOU WAS GOING HIT ME OVER SOME HE SAY SHE SAY SHIT ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY NIGGA!? YA KNOW WHAT, ME AND MY KIDS LEAVING FUCK YOU" I said slapping him in his face slamming the door while he walked to his car, where I heard him PULL OFF. I SCREAMED AND PUNCHING THE WALL PUTTING AN HOLE IN IT.
(Flashback Ended)