CHAPTER6

MEGAN POV

Listening to music while my baby was n the studio with his homies I couldn't think about nobody but August

Listening to music while my baby was n the studio with his homies I couldn't think about nobody but August. This was his dream, he was supposed to blow up making it big with his amazing voice. I miss him so much.
"Bae, you straight?" King asked me and I nodded my head and kissed him on the lips. I was about to tell him something when my phone notified me that I had an text message from Bestie.
Bestie🤞🏽: Meet me at my house at 10
Me: Okay baby I got you soon as I leave the studio with King
Bestie🤞🏽: Okay I love you
I closed my phone and finished listening to them rapping... maybe I should start this rapping thing. It got me thinking.

JAYCEON POV
I know what y'all thinking Jay crazy he's this he's that but I clearly don't gtf like I said I always get what I want. Simi is what I want. She will get with the program I know she will. We made it to my mansion and I waited for her to get out her truck. When she got out I smiled and reached for her hand and she grabbed it. I kissed her hand and opened the door. She sat on the sofa playing with her fingers and I went and grab us 2 waters while the maid started the food.
"Did you unblock me baby?" She looked at me and went inside her phone and unblock and added my number back to her contacts. She was scared of me which hurted me. I don't want her to be scared of me.

Sighing I walked up to her and grabbed her hands sitting in front of her. "Baby I don't want you to be scared of me but I am an dangerous man"
She nodded and continue to look at me. But maybe if I tell you about my illness you would understand me more.  I'm supposed to be taking medication for my bipolar disorder and Schizophrenia. But I don't take it because I don't like how it makes me feel I act out because of my disorder but I kill for an living in this drug game." I wanna be everything you need so if that means start taking my meds then ima do it" I told her as she cried. I just need you to be by my side okay?"

She nodded and hugged me. After we got to know more ups and Downs about each other we ate and it was 9:45 I walked her to her car so she can make it home. Text me when you make it home okay I love you" she nodded and started her truck and drove away.

"Bitch didn't even tell me she loved me back"
I took out phone and called up LANI.
Me:BRING YA ASS NOW I WANNA FUCK!"
Lani:YesDaddy On my way!

I started laughing shaking my head this hoe is dumb!!

SIMI POV
Driving home I got an text from Megan saying that she's n my room and I speeded home. Once I got there, my mom and dad was clowning and laughing in the day room.
"Hey baby, you okay?" My dad asked me I went and give them both an hug and kiss and told them I was fine.
"Megan is upstairs" I nodded and went up stairs where she was looking at our year books and photo albums with august in it.
"Hey bestie" I hugged her and sat on the bed just thinking about everything.
"Megan I have something to tell you" I said as I started to tear up
She looked at me and gave me her full attention
Then I thought about what Jayceon said he was going hurt her.
" what is it Simi?"
"I wanna tattoo dedicating August" I told her and she started smiling "I was thinking the same thing maybe we should go get it"
I nodded and grabbed her hand and we went downstairs going to the tattoo shop.. we was going get matching tattoos
We was talking about our memories ups and Downs by the time we was done the tattoo came out perfect