CHAPTER57

May 30,2023
5 Days later
3:30PM
JAY POV

Barely slept Worried about Simi and went check on Babygirl Jay too

Barely slept Worried about Simi and went check on Babygirl Jay too.. she doing okay she was actually upset with the nurses this morning. Right now I'm laying down next to Simi. Her mom and sister came earlier check on us and then I brought them go see Joycelynn. They fell in love all over again like I did. She favored Simi bad.
After they left. The crew came for awhile and then they left after we all was smiling laughing talking about memories. Liza taking the situation hard and august tryna keep her calm not to hurt their baby.
King told me Megan asked about Simi. He told her what was going on and she broke down on the phone but decided not to come. Simi stopped talking to her anyways I doubt she would've want her here anyways. I heard the door and it was Bri and the Doctor. He checked her vitals and nodded. The swelling on her brain went down and her color came back so we going to go head and take her out of the coma." He said and I nodded picking my head up. " So Bri that's yo nigga ?" I asked her and she shook her head. " No he's my brother" she said nodded. "I'll go get my assistant and we will be back" he said walking out.

20 minutes later 2 nurses and the doctor came back and they started talking everything off of simi and they told me she should be up whenever she's ready to walk up, it shouldn't be long.. I was texting Sevyn and King and then I heard soft moans coming from Simi,which made me jump up and go get the doctor, who was down the hall talking to Bri. "Yo she up come check here I said and they both ran to the room" when we all came back into the room we surrounded the bed, and just waited for her to fully wake up.. she winced and squinted her eyes tryna stare at me.. "Wh-Where am I ?" She said as her throat was dry so Bri went get her some water.

She sipped out her straw and then pushed the cup away from her. "Where am I Bri?" She asked and Bri was telling her what happened and then she turned to me and slightly smile. "Hey Babygirl, how you feeling?" I asked her and she shrugged, I feel like somebody hit me with a car." "How long I been here" I told her 5 days and she nodded tryna rub her bump she thought she still had and then she started to panic. "Where- Where's my baby?!,Did I lost my baby !" She said screaming .We all was tryna calm her down and it wasn't working. We didn't want her blood pressure to spike up so I grabbed her face and made her fully look at me. "Simi look at me" I told her and she looked at me with tears falling from her face. "Calm down and look" I told her showing her the phone she looked down at the phone

 "Calm down and look" I told her showing her the phone she looked down at the phone