CHAPTER24

JAY POV
(After the Concert)

After the concert I was looking all over for Simi because I heard what happened between her and Lani

After the concert I was looking all over for Simi because I heard what happened between her and Lani. I fucked up bad. But what piss me off more was soon as I made it to hotel Simi and Royalty was gone she left an text an everything

 But what piss me off more was soon as I made it to hotel Simi and Royalty was gone she left an text an everything

I'm just I try to do the fucking right thing and yet it's never fucking enough. I went to Lani and Bonnie's room and I went the fuck off. Pushed her to the wall to where the bitch called the cops.

They let me off because they worked for me and King. These hoes be so dumb. I tried to call Simi but she denied all my calls. I packed my bags and Zay took them and went put them in the truck so we can load the jet. I got on and tried to call Simi again but she denied my call again.

Nodding my head laughing(Evil) I just sat on the sofa and just thought while we took off. I can't wait to go home. She would be hearing my mouth.

4 hours later
When we landed it was about 4:30 in the morning and I was tired af but that wasn't going stop me from getting home. I got an car and got into the back while they drive me home.
30 minutes I made it home and Simi truck was parked under the garage. I used my key to get in and when I did it was quiet af. I put my bags on the floor and walked down the hall and peeked in royalty's room and she was sleeping in her bed with her teddy bear I gave her next to her. Then I was about to go in Simi's room when I hear light crying in there,making me feel bad. I walked in and her head popped up and she just stared at me and she got up to hit me.
"Jay get out my house, I hate you I hate you" she said as she started crying. I tried to hold her but she just pushed me away. "We are not together anymore I can't do this anymore Jay" she feel to the floor. I been down and picked her head up to look at me. " I know I fucked up and I know you don't want that in your life so ima give you what you want. But let me make something clear if you ever disrespect me or try to let any nigga disrespect me I will hurt you and him" I let her face go walking out the room and went into the room where I been staying in. I laid down and just stared at the ceiling. Then all of sudden I was dozing off. Whether we together or not we still family I don't give af what Simi said SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MINES.