CHAPTER40

Time Jumped.... 1 Month Later...
June 25,2022
Las Vegas
SOUL TRAIN AWARDS (Tonight)

SIMI POV
Hey y'all been 1 month since I last talked to anyone but I haven't been doing anything but working and rehearsals and recording and mainly being an mom.

4 weeks ago was literally the worse day for our family basically. Jay blacked out and went crazy. The crazy part was our daughter started questioning what was going on. It broke both of us. Specially me. I never thought I would have gone through that for Absolutely nothing in the world. He felt I was dissing him or tryna play him. That day my heart broke. He been tryna keep his distance from me since then. If he wanted the kids, MommaJ would come get them for him and bring them to his house.
(Sigh) I been stressing basically but I put all that stress in my performances and my music.

Tonight was the Soul Trains Awards Which
I was nominated for an few awards and so was Jay. And I'm performing with Donell and I'm performing my number 1 song "Can you help me" Usher told me he had an surprise for me but didn't say what it was. I had got all my outfits together and I was getting my hair and makeup done n a few. Ima be one busy person tonight. Im laying on my bed and stared at ceiling when somebody knocked on my hotel door. I got up and went answer the door and it was all my friends..
we all been busy with life so we haven't been hanging out. Only person I been hanging with really is Liza because we dance with Jay.
Everybody was so cute I wasn't even dress yet..
"Hey y'all" I hugged everybody. Y'all come chill I have to get dress. I held the door, when Jay was in front of me. He been avoiding me for an whole month family he wanna show his face.
"Hi Jay" I said and he kinda smiled and told me "Hey Simi" idk why but I felt like I had to do it i grabbed him and just hugged him. My eyes got watery so I hurried and pull apart. Then his poodle came to play and I just stared at her and walked off.

I went in the kitchen with everybody else before Tae knocking on my door and they let him in and he came straight into the room to start my hair.
"OMG Tae I love it I said smiling now I gotta get dress lol.I'm blonde lol but for my performances I wanna go back black" I told him he nodded and I went dress. After getting dress I met everybody to the front and we was ready to go. Donell's assistant Maya came and grab my outfits for tonight. I was nervous as fuck.
"You will be fine Bestfriend" Megan and August told me. I smiled hugging them both and we all headed downstairs to the limo. We was driving for about 20 minutes when the limo came to an stop, and we was here. We all got out and from the last Awards that fight had people questioning everything.

We all talked individually on the red carpet then Donell came and took an pic with me

We all talked individually on the red carpet then Donell came and took an pic with me. "You nervous ain't you" I nodded and blew air out my mouth. He hugged me and told me to calm down and chill. I nodded and started walking to be back to meet the others tto get ready to Open the Show with Jay. Chris Brown opens the Awards. I was shocked too lol. Everybody was in their seats waiting for the show to start. We all was backstage waiting I started to get nervous and my hand started to shake, I was shaking it but my hand started to shake out of control. I blew out my mouth and looked up. Then someone grabbed my hands for it to stop shaking. I looked down and Jay was there. " Seems like every award performance you get nervous, you dancing with me ain't no need to get nervous just calm down." I nodded and looked at him. "Just pretend you and me in an dance battle and I beat you" I started laughing "Na I beat you, but seriously you don't have to be nervous around me Jay" I told him as I touched his face. "LETS GO KILL IT" I told him and he smiled kissed my forehead. And he went on stage.