CHAPTER59

July 24,2023

4:00AM

Dignity General Hospital

Los Angeles, CA

JAY POV

It was past 4 AM and we were still waiting in the waiting room for the nurse or doctor to give us an update on how Simi was doing

It was past 4 AM and we were still waiting in the waiting room for the nurse or doctor to give us an update on how Simi was doing. Tonight, was just fucked up and i believe it was my fault for wanting to kill herself. My head was down, I'm just thinking about everything specially thinking about my kids. 5 minutes past and the doctor finally came out.

"Family for Simi Rogers" he shouted while looking at his clipboard. King and I sprung up and headed towards him waiting for him to tell us how she was doing. "I have an update on Ms. Rogers. she's lucky she's even alive. she lost a lot of blood cutting really deep on both of her wrist. we placed her on suicide watch and recommend her to go to a faculty for maybe a week to sleep help and therapy." He said as he finishes explaining her condition. They had to give her blood.

"Na Bruh, my girl ant going to no fucking nut house, she good!" I yelled as King was telling me to calm down and I placed my hands up panicking back and forth. I sighed sitting down putting my hands on my head blowing air out my mouth, worried. I phoned Monica and Bri to let them know what the doctor said and recommended, and they agreed with me. After getting off the phone with them. I headed down the hall to her room and the door was slightly opened and I heard her and King's conversation.

King: "Sis why would you try to kill yourself?"

Simi: (crying) "King I-I'm just not happy anymore, I never been for a while now. I don't get it. I tried because he was going to do it anyways. He hurts me constantly for somebody to be my first love and for someone that supposed to so say love me, he treats me like trash. I love him so much and he continues to hurt me. He has a whole girlfriend and yet I can't move on, like I'm his or like I'm his property or something, what did I do to him for him to treat me and hate me like this."

Hearing that made me feel like an fucked up individual and I felt bad, that she felt, like I was going to kill her taking her away from our children. I opened the door and King was trying to calm her down when they noticed me. They stared at me and then Simi turned away, when I walked towards her sitting on the edge of the bed. I picked her face up by her chin making her look at me and I could've seen the hurt in her eyes.

"I wouldn't have never killed you to take you away from our kids. Simi, I love you that's why I act the why I act like that towards you." I told her as she silently stared at me with tears rolling down her face. "Sevyn is there for me, but you where I really want to be mama." she broke down and I hugged her kissing her forehead. The nurse came checked her vitals and her bandages. It was almost 6 a.m. when she got discharged and King drove while she laid on me in the backseat. My phone was vibrating in my pocket, and I sighed and took it out seeing who it was. This bitch got to go. I said under my breathe.

When we got back to Simi's house, Bri came to the door with Joycelynn, and I took her from her and followed Simi upstairs to her room. She got in her bed and laid down. I put baby girl in the middle of us and just stared at them as they were dozing off. I Needa be with my family, I gotcha change some shit up.

I turned off the tv and light and dozed off in the dark thinking of a way to get back with my family. Even if I have to get rid of Sevyn. She was somebody I grew to really have feelings for, but I need to be there for Simi and my babies, so hopefully she understands where I'm coming from when I break it down to her.

 She was somebody I grew to really have feelings for, but I need to be there for Simi and my babies, so hopefully she understands where I'm coming from when I break it down to her

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

SORRY SO LATE AND LONG YALL IM BACK NOW...

IM BACK!!!!!

LOVE BRII