CHAPTER7

JAYCEON POV
I woke up this morning energized I don't even remember last night at all. I brushed my teeth got dress and grabbed my keys to go to the trap for the day when I made it downstairs. I was froze when I seen Simi sleeping on my sofa. Where the fuck? I dialed king and he answered immediately.
King🤞🏽:Bro what's up
Me: What happened last night?
King🤞🏽: What you mean?
Me:: Why is Simi here?
King🤞🏽: Bro you asked her to come we coming downstairs she was drunk last night
Me:BET
I hung up and walked to her and try to wake up up but she didn't move. "Baby wake up" no answer. "Bro she not moving start the shower cold water" king ran down the stairs along with Megan who was panicking. I picked her up and placed her in the shower and started to shake her when she was coming too. "WHAT THE FUCK JAYCEON!" She screamed.
I stopped the shower and looked at her. "Are you okay?" She started crying as I looked at me why are you doing this to me?? Why can you just let me be" she made me teary eyed and I just hugged her.

"I'm sorry Simi"
She got out my grip and walked out the bathroom towards Megan. I held my head and my hands and started hitting myself "WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!" I screamed. Then something came over and I just started laughing (Sinister)

"Ohh SIMI come here Baby" I ran out the bathroom and there she was with Megan sitting on the sofa

"Ohh SIMI come here Baby" I ran out the bathroom and there she was with Megan sitting on the sofa. I smiled and then grabbed her by her hair making Megan see what the fuck I'm about to do. I grabbed by her throat and pinned to the wall.
"Megan!!" I screamed and she stood up scared and worried about her friend.
"Come here right now" as she was coming around the way
King came back into the room puzzled wondering what the fuck is going on
"Bro what you doing" "Jay man let her go that's your girl" come bro King was telling me and I looked at her "I needa go to the trap"
King nodded and I let her go and smiled. " I will see you later Baby okay"
Megan ran to her and they both started crying. They called an Uber and they left.
"Bro have yo been taking  your medicine?" King asked me and I laughed "na bro bro I don't need that"
"I think you do need it Jay you hurting Someone that you care about bro"

"Bro have yo been taking  your medicine?" King asked me and I laughed "na bro bro I don't need that" "I think you do need it Jay you hurting Someone that you care about bro"

"King mind your fucking business and worry about the hoe you messing with" "I got this"
He put up his hands and the rest of the ride to the trap was silence.

KING POV
Jayceon really tripping bro I mean he's good when he on this medicine but  when he's not he's outta control I think it's time to pay MommaJ an visit.

SIMI POV When I got home I went upstairs and just lay down thinking

SIMI POV
When I got home I went upstairs and just lay down thinking. I don't know I know that he has an mental illness plus that an big Plus only because he's the kingpin makes him extra dangerous. He killed the only boy I ever had n my life that was there for me but then he has this sweet person inside just hiding. He scared tf out of Megan and I this morning and he just. I wish I could get to him to be an great person I know he is I hate the person he is now but I loved the person he was when he was nice.. I got out my head and it was an knock on the door and it was my mom.
" Baby your friend Jayceon is here"
I sat up quickly as he made his way into my room with an wrapped gift. I never took my eyes off him and he never took his eye off of me. " Thanks mom" she closed the door and they he was. Looking around my room, he came to an picture of me and August when we graduated high school. He smirked and made the picture fall on purpose.
"Jay what are you doing here?"
He looked at me and sat on the bed and gave me the gifts he had in his hands. "Open them" I grabbed them and hesitated to open them. When I opened the first gift it was the new iPhone 12. I looked at him, "you didn't have to do that" he nodded. " I wanted too tho you need an phone" I sat the phone down and grab the other box and opened it  it was papers with his name on it. I looked at him and was confused on why would he give me papers with his name on it.
"I'm decided to go get help baby I know I been doing fucked up shit King going look over the city and I'm going into an faculty where I can get help I will be gone for 6 months all I ask is if you can come visit me every now and then we don't needa be n an relationship right now til I know I can be the better man for you but I know all I want is you and I will not stop til I have you With August in the way he had to go I don't apologize for that but I wanna make it up to you" he said as he took the papers away from me and kissed me.

I hesitated at first but I kissed back. And it turned into an full blown make out session with tears falling down my face I stopped and he just looked at me.
"Why are you doing this?" He started taking off his jacket then his shirt and kissed me again. I tried to stop him but my body didn't want him too.
He started kissing me everywhere and it was filling amazing with tears falling from my face I just let it happen. He then took all my clothes off and stared at me "I want you to feel good about everything Baby I don't want hurt you anymore" kissing me in all my places an soft man escape from my body and he stripped out of everything and climbed on top of me He stared at me with tears falling from his face "Baby I'm so sorry for hurting you I'm sorry" as
He kept repeating and then all he said was before he left he wanted me to feel good, feel better and that's exactly what he did. I'm so stupid I let this man take my Virginity . How stupid can I be..

Don't forget to Vote... Comment