SHIPS within BLACKPINK

IROO

IROO

Jisoo and Iris

Mother/Daughter / Best Friends

100% Familial and 0% Romantic

Facts about IROO:

* Iris has looked up to Jisoo since the original PinkPunk line up.

* Jisoo's shocked face whenever Iris speaks in English to to the accent.

* Jisoo looking after Iris and making sure she eats the right amount of food so she doesn't go hungry.

* Iris playing computer games with Jisoo and fuelling her "addiction" to them.

* Jisoo is very protective over Iris

* They take their dogs on walks together regularly as Jisoo was there when she adopted Hades and Dalgom came so Hades and Dalgom bonded quickly.

* Iris always laughs at Jisoo's dad jokes even if they aren't funny just so she can have Jisoo be happy and see her smile.

* Iris stays with Jisoo whenever Lisa, Jennie and Rose go on high roller coasters due to Jisoo's fear of heights and Iris doesn't like roller coasters that much.

* Jisoo hugs Iris whenever she cries at award shows and always goes and finds blankets if she isn't covered up by a jacket someone else gave her whenever they're at award shows.

* Iris really likes Jisoo's accent whenever she speaks English.

JENRIS

Jennie and Iris

Sisters/Best Friends

78% Familial and 22% Romantic

Facts about JENRIS:

* Due to their RBF, some fans and antis thought they were bad people but they got through this together.

* They both also take Kuma, Kai and Zeus out as they all adopted Zeus together.

* Jennie enjoys taking pictures so she has taken to taking Iris' Instagram pictures so when she posts on Instagram Jennie usually has photo credits.

* Iris also covered for Jennie and Kai whenever they went out on dates and Jennie covered for Iris when she goes out on dates with the boyfriend.

* They like cooking together.

* Jennie always steals Iris' blender to make smoothies.

* Usually if Iris can't sleep then she does to Jennie or Lisa's room and falls asleep with them.

* When Iris first got the Calvin Klein shoot Jennie helped her work off her nerves due to her not having a safety blanket of the girls.

*  When Iris first got the Calvin Klein shoot Jennie helped her work off her nerves due to her not having a safety blanket of the girls

ROSIS

Rose and Iris

Sisters/Best Friends

49% Familial and 51% Romantic

Facts about ROSIS:

* They love playing the bass and guitar together and during the quarantine due to COVID 19 they began to teach each other the opposite instrument and they are still teaching each other.

* Rose laughs at Iris' English due to the phrases and accent that she has and Iris does it right back at Rose.

* Whenever Rose or Iris is crying and the other is near them then they are both automatically crying as well.

* When they are in the dorm together they will blast other groups' songs and dance to them if they know them or they will just sing along if they don't know they dance.

* Iris is very much whipped for Rose due to how much help Rose gave her with her vocals when they were trainees.

* When they are at the airport they either hold pinkies together or they hold hands so Iris can feel protected.

* At their first Christmas where it was just the girls that were in the BLACKPINK line-up Iris got Rose a mix of fresh, dried and juiced mango to fuel her love for it.

* Iris and Rose both judge each other on their pizza topping due to Rose's favourite being Iris' least favourite. Due to Rose's favourite being pineapple. And Iris' favourite is extra spicy beef due to her love for spicy food.

 And Iris' favourite is extra spicy beef due to her love for spicy food

IRSA

Lisa and Iris

Sisters/Best Friends

37% familial 63% Romantic

Facts about IRSA:

* Iris gets flustered by Lisa a lot.

* The girls dont like playing board games against them due to how much they cheat.

* She sleeps in Jennie's or Lisa's bed whenever she can't sleep and with Lisa they cuddle together with a stuffie.

* Lisa has become the only member to come to learn her British phrases when she uses them.

* Lisa and Iris never miss a moment to slap each other's butts at concerts.

* Lisa was the first person Iris came out to as bisexual and it never changed their relationship as best friends.

* After Iris performed 'Born This Way' to come out to in London, Lisa was the first to see her backstage.

* Lisa came up with the idea of the coming out song.

* Iris faces any hate that she gets with her sexuality with all the girls but especially with Lisa.

* Their families all treat each other like another daughter but Lisa's family treat Iris more so than the other families.