Iris and Minho on Return of Superman

She has thigh highs on with black boots

She has thigh highs on with black boots. And she wore the same shirt as what Minho did over the skirt.

Naeun, Gunhoo and Jinwoo were walking across the field. Iris and Minho had on their disguise to surprise the children. Minho had a larger head over his head then whey Iris had as otherwise it would be too big for her own tiny head.

Gunhoo came onto the pitch singing Ring Ding Dong before Naeun grabbed his hand and they ran across the field. "Let's run." She yelled as General (Minho) and a guest (Iris) walked over to them. They held balloons behind them as they walked to the two children running and yelling across the field.

"Hello, Naeun." General (Minho) told them as they both waved at the children.

"Hello Gunhoo." guest (Iris) said as she waved at him.

"Ta da. It's a present." The two showed their balloons as Minho said this. Iris gave the balloon's in her hands to Gunhoo and Minho gave the balloon's in his hand to Naeun.

"Thank you." Naeun and Gunhoo told the two but Gunhoo looked at them very confused as to why they gave them both a present.

"I am uncle General. And this is Aunt Guest. It's nice to meet you." Minho said through his head.

"Did you come to watch the game?" Iris asked the two children.

"Yes." Naeun answered them with it being short and sweet because of how enchanted the two children were with the balloons.

"Shall we root for Jooho together?" Iris asked the two children as they crouched down on one knee to their height. But it wasn't much different from Iris' height Minho would joke.

"Is there an uncle you miss?" Minho asked after Naeun told him yes.

"Uncle Minho. Uncle Kwanghee" Naeun replied as she played with her balloon.

"Between the two uncles, whom do you want to see more?" Minho asked the children. Knowing they would say yes.

"I miss uncle Minho the most." Naeun told him the answer he most hoped to hear.

"Do you like Uncle Minho the most?" Iris asked the young girl in front of her and Minho. When she got a yes of confirmation she asked her "How much do you miss him?"

"I miss him a lot." She told them as she spun around while holding the balloon in her hand.

"Do you know Uncle Minho's songs?" Minho asked as the two stood up.

"There is 'Don't Call Me'." Was the first thing Naeun spoke.

"Do you know 'Don't Call Me.'" Minho said as they did the dance together.

"My goodness. General and Guest are great dancers." The voice over lady spoke as they danced 'Don't Call Me' together.

"Who are you two?" Naeun asked the couple that they didn't well couldn't see behind their faces.