Mamma Mia 2 Interviews

MTV UK 

"I heard for the guys that there was a scene you got lifted in a fireman's lift and dropped

"I heard for the guys that there was a scene you got lifted in a fireman's lift and dropped. Some really short shorts being worn and some inappropriate flashing by accident underwater. Is this true Iris?" The interveiwer asked. 

"Erm there's three things actually. Jeremy and I were told to be romantic and Jeremy went to pick me up and literally dropped me a few seconds later. It was so demoralising. It is on camera. Me and Josh were swimming for clams or something. And Jeremy is a big prankster and he got a really legit new script scene and he got the director to sign off for it in the scene between me and Hugh in the bedroom"  Iris replied

"So a definitely smuttier version of Mamma Mia" the interviewer asked her and she asked her which was the worst of the three.

"Honestly I could say which was the best of them and it was definitely the Jeremy lift and they Hugh prank and the accidental flashing were both tied for last." 

"Are there any particular moments you couldn't stop laughing at" 

Iris and Jessica laughed at the memories they had. One of them was when they had to do come watch Mamma Mia 2 in the cinemas. They apologised to the crew for it because they got the brunt of it all. 

"How was filming the Super Trouper scene with your counterparts?"

It was surreal with it all and they had it all with the legacy cast and when they actually filmed it it was awesome. They showed the embroidered name they had on the back of their spandex pants for the older versions of the dads.

"What are your favourite deleted scene?"

Jess' favourite was I Wonder and remember bit and pieces of them filming. And for Iris it was the legacy cast moments that they may have not watched. 

MTV UK Never Have I Ever

The first was: "Never Have I Ever when filming gone above and Bjorn what has been asked of me?" All of the trio of girls put up have

The first was: "Never Have I Ever when filming gone above and Bjorn what has been asked of me?" All of the trio of girls put up have. Iris ended up breaking her toe during filming.

The next one was: "Never have i ever asked someone to take a chance on me?" Iris was the only one to put up I have never as she hadn't she was only 19 and hadn't though of asking someone to take a chance on herself.