24/365 with BLACKPINK Episode 7

The girls were all at a race course

The girls were all at a race course. They were all excited to be there. They were going to go kart around the course. Lisa and Jisoo were scared and the three others were excited.

Rose turned around and read out what she saw on the banner and it was: "24/365 with BLACKPINK SPEED RACING CHAMPIONSHIP"

Iris was very excited for the race and but she was scared into crashing but she still wanted to do it. And they found out from the staff that there were real commentators there for the game and the five girls all waved at them saying hi.

~~

They were receiving a training and safety course for them so they were safe and wouldn't crash which was Iris' fear in this.

And they learned a lot during it.

~~

They were going to begin their kart racing championship. After they put on their helmets and gloves for safety.

They were going to do some test runs and Jisoo and Lisa were scared half to death about the race. And Rose, Jennie and Iris were all ready to race.

Lisa was first out followed by Rose then Iris then Jennie then Jisoo. Iris first sped up to try to catch Rose which she did and they stayed together as they raced to catch Lisa and they did when Jennie came to them and they sped up to try to catch the elder girl.

Iris saw Rose go off track and she yelled out to her friend as she went to try to catch Jennie. She came to be 2nd over all when they finished.

~~

They went up to the box. Iris was asked. "Iris how did it feel when Rose went into the bush?" Iris told the men. "I was scared for unnie as she went down quickly but I yelled to her but she didn't reply and she is here safely so she got out of it."

They found out that they were going to do individual lap timing game.

~~

Lisa was first up out of the girls. Iris thought that she would take 1 minute 40 seconds when she was asked. They watched her from the tower. Lisa seemed that she was going more for safety and not for speed. Then she began to fully speed. Lisa's lap time was 2 minutes and 9 seconds. Which was close to Jennie's guess. They were going to prank her with all of them. They told her that she took 1 minute and 30 seconds. She fell for it quickly. But then when she had to put down her time she was 2 minutes and 9 seconds.

~~

Rose was up next. Iris said said that would take 1 minute and 40 seconds. They saw that she wasn't slowing even for the corners until she almost went off course. She then began slowing down at the corners and became safer at them after that. At Rose's corner she almost went over but she drifted to stop herself. She was close to the edge of the course. Rose's lap time was 1 minute 48 seconds.

When she came back up to the viewing box. They had planned a prank for her and they told her she got 1 second slower then Lisa. She was shocked as they told her the fake time and couldn't believe it. When she was told her real time of 1 minute 48 seconds she was so happy and gave a massive smile at it. And she ripped Lisa off 1st place.

~~

When it was Iris' go she made her was down the steps to the race course. She skipped her way over to the beginning of the course. When she began she made her way through the course very well. She was fast at the straights faster the Jennie and she slowed down at the bends. When she got to Rose's corner she made her was to the inside as she turned and she was successful and she finished well.

As she got out and she made her way back into the viewing area. When inside she was told her the time which was 1 minute and 39 seconds. She jumped up and down by her time. She was over joyed and she wrote it out and with a flourish she removed the two names and moved them down the board.

~~

Jennie was up fourth to go. Iris predicted Jennie would be around 1 minute 40 seconds. Jisoo laughed as she had guessed it for all of the members. When Jennie started off very well. She was slowing at the right times and she was speeding up instantly. They were full of compliments for her driving. She even waved at them as she passed by. When she got to the Rose corner she went with no problem. When she got to the last part she sped up and her time was 1 minute and 36 seconds.

They cheered for her and she would be happy with 1 minute 30 seconds. When she found out her real time she was overjoyed.

~~

Jisoo was up last with it all. Jisoo went down there and immediately began dancing with Krunk. Iris guessed in her head that Jisoo would get 2 minutes 30 with her test run and Lisa's time of the lap. She was going safely and a bit quick. It seemed maybe faster then Lisa. When she got to Rose's corner she passed it like a piece of cake. When she finished her time was 1 minute 42 seconds. Every one was happy for the eldest.

When she walked in they told her the time and she was overjoyed and Lisa was in last now out of all of the members.

~~

In the end The order was. Jennie was first with a time of 1 minute and 36 seconds. Iris second with a time of 1 minute 39 seconds. Jisoo was third with a time of 1 minute 42 seconds. Rose in fourth with a time of 1 minute 48 seconds. And Lisa was in last place with a time of 2 minutes 9 seconds.