BLACKPINK House Episode 9

Iris was still asleep as Jisoo, Rose and Lisa were up when Lisa came to get her up as Jennie had gone down to get food ready so she got her from her bed and shook her around and tickled her to get her up and she picked her up and brought her into ...

Iris was still asleep as Jisoo, Rose and Lisa were up when Lisa came to get her up as Jennie had gone down to get food ready so she got her from her bed and shook her around and tickled her to get her up and she picked her up and brought her into living room upstairs and Iris woke up with all the noise and ran to get changed into her clothes for the day.

Coming back into the upstairs living room they all ran down as Lisa smelt something and saw Jennie making mini pancakes

Coming back into the upstairs living room they all ran down as Lisa smelt something and saw Jennie making mini pancakes. While the pancakes were cooking Iris was with all of the dogs on the couch led down and trying to fall back asleep where Rose jumped on her so she wouldn't go back to sleep. On Iris pancakes she made a face with the whipped cream. On the pancake she put maple syrup on one with pineapple and strawberries and on the other she had pineapple and passion fruit sauce with passion fruit and blueberries. And they were named the baby pancake. They discussed going to the hot spring especially due to the cold. But Iris didn't think it was as cold as it could be as iris had lived in England where it is cold most of the time.

In the car on the way to the hotspring all of the maknaes were asleep and Jisoo told Jennie about how Iris was still asleep until she began making pancakes and was just dressed as they all began going downstairs.

They couldn't find their staff so they went to the snack area but couldn't get food until after they went into the kiln because they had a drink. Iris got some iced tea with lots of ice and tea. They made their way into the kiln and made a sheep's head Iris didn't do too badly but Jisoo still helped her fix it. Iris said they only have steam saunas in England but nothing like this hot spring. A cat appeared in the hotspring and said hi to the camera. With the bet Jennie left first and Iris left third a bit after Lisa but not long before Rose left.

Once they were all out they got food. Iris got some spicy ramen and they ate. Rose Jisoo and Jennie all tried cracking their eggs on their head. Iris hugged Jennie after she hit her head. Iris just ate her spicy ramen. They were passed by by some people and they said they were filming an eating show and the nickname Iris got was the spicy monster Iris.

Once they ate they ended up in massage chairs where Iris and Lisa had fallen asleep and she woke up and Jisoo woke her up and they ended up playing mini games but Rose and Iris ended up on theis childrens ride where Lisa joined them and Iris and Rose ran back to the massage chairs where they both soon fell asleep. They all sat together and thought about where to go where it could and Jisoo said ski resort which didn't excite Iris as she's never done skiing or snowboarding.

 They all sat together and thought about where to go where it could and Jisoo said ski resort which didn't excite Iris as she's never done skiing or snowboarding

They got to the Ski Resort and the maknaes were together again. In the changing rooms they had people come in and help them with the boots as they all really struggled getting them on. They all had their snowboards and got to the course where they did a warm up exercise so they would get hurt. They did practice falls which was fun for Iris because she falls often even being a main dancer and the instructor made a flashy entrance to the lesson and they gave him a standing ovation and they made their way to the top. After Rose's go, then it was Iris' go at going down the hill it was an adventure. Iris couldn't keep her balance and fell on her but and the maknaes stayed at the bottom of the hill and left to get hot chocolate.

They went onto the stage and decided to dance to As If It's Your Last and they left the stage to get the hot chocolate. When they got there they got a bit of food to eat with the hot chocolate before they got sleds out and had a race. When racing Lisa almost went into a fence but they had fun so they made a competition of who could go the furthest. And the loser carries the winner on her back. When starting the race Lisa went to the left again and Iris won the distance race and they hugged it out and fell and rolled over each other and made snow angels before Lisa picked Iris up.

The next day it was sunny and they watched BLACKPINK house and sang the song about dumplings from the zoo episode when they said they wanted to travel again and they only have 20 days left of the holiday

The next day it was sunny and they watched BLACKPINK house and sang the song about dumplings from the zoo episode when they said they wanted to travel again and they only have 20 days left of the holiday. And they chose to travel again. They chose to go somewhere in Korea and they chose Jeju Island. They looked up things to do. They chose to do the maze, see the ocean, horse riding and the market.