BLACKPINK House Episode 4

The girls were in Thailand and were finishing up at the market and coming into the hotel room. Where there were lots of plates of food on the table which were all very exciting to smell and look at and Iris got very excited for the mango sticky rice and the fruit due to her being so picky but there was a curry at the end which had her name on it due to the other having seafood in it and they wanted to make sure that she could eat lots. They all sat around the table still wondering who made all of this and she was sitting between Lisa and Jennie. They had to take photos of the food before they ate all of it and that was when Lisa thought that her mum had made some of the dishes because it's like what her mum made her. The other girls were a bit sceptical but Iris said about how it would be so cool if her mum and dad had made all of this for us. Lisa noticed the red pot from her childhood home when the doorbell went off and Iris yelled the ding dong maker has gone as she got up and went to the door quickly and it was Lisa's mum and dad. And Iris had to yell mum and dad at them and began bawling her eyes out. Lisa had to yell for Iris and her mum to stop crying or she would cry. "When me and Lisa are so far from our families with Rose our family become like each others family and they really take care of me when i can't get to my parents and to have Lisa see them again is just heart warming and whenever we can we always try to get them together and go out for meals but it's rare so when we can see each other it feels like a big family reunion." Lisa was saying I told you so to Jisoo as Lisa's father poured the champagne. Iris had seen Rose crying so she cried as well. There was a toast to the girls. Lisa's dad taught them how to eat the fondue and Lisa lost her and when Iris had her go last she didn't lose the bread but gave it to Lisa due to her not liking cheese. She ate the mango sticky rice which she was very excited for and it was perfect. Lisa's mum had prepared a surprise for the girls of picture albums personalised for each member she had made all the night before. In Iris' there was the quote when there is no good in a day you must still go forward as the next day will be better than the last and you will have your sisters with you through the journey. They all told her thank you to their mother as they are a big family.

That evening they went to a rooftop restaurant in Bangkok where they could see everything and it had no one there so they could enjoy the night to themselves and they took many pictures along the skyline

That evening they went to a rooftop restaurant in Bangkok where they could see everything and it had no one there so they could enjoy the night to themselves and they took many pictures along the skyline. They all took an opportunity to take picture with and of each other and Iris did a risky picture but she lifted herself onto the lower arm bar and had a picture there and had a piggyback from Lisa and even with their hair being a bit messy it never ruined the pictures they took until they sat down to eat a meal and they said they were going to take lots more pictures so they had these memories for life. Once the sun had set Lisa and Iris got a picture with the lit up skyline of what could be seen with the buildings lights on. They all had their drinks to cheer each other on. They reminisce on Lisa with her ukulele. Everything was perfect while they were there as it was hard to get things like that over in Korea.

They went through a marketplace and Lisa Rose and Iris went on the Ferris wheel as she wasn't scared of heights, only roller coasters. They could see Jennie and Jisoo going on mini cars so they got on the course with them and Iris was by far the worst driver of the bunch but she still got through it without crashing more than once and she only crashed into Lisa because she was behind her and Lisa stopped and Iris didn't see well she wasn't paying attention. Lisa, Iris and Rose went shopping and they found some cute things overall.

The next morning they were all going to a brunch place to eat and Iris was at the end with her back against the window

The next morning they were all going to a brunch place to eat and Iris was at the end with her back against the window. They spent a while taking pictures of each other before they ordered. They ended up ordering quite a bit with Iris adding on chips and a full English breakfast. With scrambled eggs not sunny-side up. And she had an iced tea in the morning. Iris started by taking bits of each part of the plate onto her plate and stealing from the bowl of chips. Lisa decided that we would walk to the hotel and once they got back they heard the doorbell go off and Iris kept the tradition of yelling "They ding dong maker has gone off" and they found a box outside the door and they thought it was cake and it was a map with tickets for two nights and three days in Koh Samui. And they were so excited to got somewhere else.

Arriving in Koh Samui without changing their clothes they had blinks take photos as they made their way to the hotel they would stay at. Iris had fallen asleep at the back with her teddy close to her chest as she can't sleep without her. When they arrived they got on the golf cart with Iris between Lisa and Rose with both of them linking arms due to her being in the middle and she got excited with all of the forest area around them. Lisa Rose and Iris walked into the house first to find a very large bed that could fit three of them in it with a teddy bear on it, a swimming pool, and another bedroom with three twin beds in it and there was a message.

Iris got changed and she filmed herself doing her facial routine to her going to bed and Iris did a peel off face mask and for the first night she slept in the main room with Lisa and Rose

The next morning they had disappeared when Jisoo and Jennie went to their room, when they jumped from the bed and Jennie and Jisoo jumped in between Lisa and Iris and Rose and Iris. With them having no plans they made a list of what they wanted to do while they were in Koh Samui and Iris and Lisa and Rose all just wanted to eat breakfast while making their list. On Iris' list she wanted to go out partying one night, she wanted to go swimming in the sea and have a barbeque. With all of their plans being so different they said they would do it all. Iris had decided that she would put her hair up and got in the pool keeping her hair dry as she had washed it the morning the day before and was planning on washing it later. They quickly got changed to go to the beach with their swimsuit underneath.

They arrived at the beach to do some activities and Iris just sat down on the sand where the water was coming to and Jisoo grabbed her to pull her out of the water

They arrived at the beach to do some activities and Iris just sat down on the sand where the water was coming to and Jisoo grabbed her to pull her out of the water. Iris ran to the Jet Ski and Lisa and Jisoo left first and they stayed back commenting about what's going on on the water. Then Iris Rose and Jennie got on the jet ski after being taught what to do. Once Iris was let free Iris went just as fast as Lisa and out ran Jennie on it causing Jennie to get sprayed by a bit of water. They then got prepared to go parasailing but Jennie became nervous due to her seasickness.