SOOMPI 3

Hi for Lily's full album debuting under PNATION, what should one of the two music video songs be, please do comment your vote, it will really help me out?

* Wings by PIXY (Horror Concept)

* Monster by Irene and Seulgi, RED VELVET (Horror Concept)

* La Di Da by EVERGLOW (Retro Concept)

* You Can't Sit With Us by SUNMI (Retro Concept)

* Tail by SUNMI (Sexy Concept)

* Unatural by WJSN (Elegant Concept)

* Secret Story Of The Swan by IZ*ONE (Elegant Concept)

* Really Bad Boy by RED VELVET (Experimental Concept)

* So What by LOONA (Experimental Concept)

What should the second one be and if it says ---- please request the featured artist for the track?

* Midnight Sky featuring -------- (Originally by Miley Cyrus)

* Don't Go Yet (Originally by Camilla Cabello)

* I Wanna Be Your Slave featuring -------- (Originally by Maneskin)

* That's What I Want featuring ------ (Originally by Lil Nas X)

* Prisoner featuring ------ (Originally by Miley Cyrus and Dua Lipa)

* Better Days featuring ------ (Originally by SUPERM)

BLACKPINK's Lily Appears on The Wheel and Shares News Of A New Album from herself as a soloist and BLACKPINK

While Lily appeared on The Wheel tonight, she revealed that she was in talks of releasing a full album as a soloist. 

The revelation of this has upset many Neitzens have gotten upset at the favouritism shown to Lily with her solo career. 

However a photo was released by PNATION and it showed that she was now a solo artist under PNATION, and it seemed that these videos would be filmed while Lily was in the UK.

And when she spoke about BLACKPINK in the episode she was shown to be very happy, and when she got picked she would be excited for the question about the girl group.

Fans were worried for her when it was announced about the move to PNATION for her solo career but she made it very known on her Instagram that she is still under YG Entertainment for BLACKPINK and is still a member but just moved for her solo career.