Returning Home And My Biggest Secrets Out

Arriving at her brothers high school in Leeds where he's a teacher Iris rang in a few weeks ago to surprise her brother as she hadn't seen him since she moved to South Korea as she had been so busy with being a trainee and didn't have time to come...

Arriving at her brothers high school in Leeds where he's a teacher Iris rang in a few weeks ago to surprise her brother as she hadn't seen him since she moved to South Korea as she had been so busy with being a trainee and didn't have time to come and see him and she had a plan formed with her brothers wife to surprise him at his high school that he works at as a foreign languages teacher and with tickets to their concert that night because she made sure that they didn't but any. "Hi I'm at my brother's high school and I'm going to surprise him before the concert rehearsal because I have a big announcement tonight at the concert but it isn't bad news if you are watching this and you don't know what I have said."

Iris knew her brother didn't know she was here but the headteacher had let her in for her to see him to surprise him when she arrived it was becoming 10 O'clock and she got out of the van with her manager coming with her with a mask on as she walked up the stairs into the reception where she was met by the headteacher who was going to take her to her brothers classroom where he wasn't teaching at the moment. The head teacher was blurred out as people looked out of the window and saw Iris with a mask on with the camera following her with her manager. As they arrived to the classroom she knocked on the door as she was left alone with her manager and the head teacher went into a different classroom.

Her brother told her to come in as she walked in she said: "Aren't you gonna welcome me in bro" and at this he saw the camera filming the two of them and he looked at his short little sister causing him to run up to her and hug her as he hadn't seen him in almost 10 years. and they spoke to each other in German with him asking why she was here and she said to surprise you I haven't seen you in 10 years in person and I have the concert tonight and you're coming with your wife. She told him all about how she had his wife in on the surprise and how she was making sure that he didn't get any tickets and that there way no way he wasn't coming with her to the concert. They whispered things to each other as Stay played in the background so the viewers wouldn't know what was being said.

Iris was sat in his classroom for the last part of the schools second period and they spoke about random things and what they had been doing other than being a teacher and things that were out of the limelight for Iris. She told him the news of what she was going to reveal later that night and he was so proud of her and that it will never change anything and he asked who knew and she told him the girls all know and that their closest friends so Twice and Red Velvet. She said: "I need you to come tonight and you will be able to come back stage and meet my members but tonight I'm coming out on stage in Manchester and I need someone from my biological family there not just my member family."

Iris left the High School before the end of second period and got into the van for a drive to the arena where they would spend the afternoon for any sound checks and practices especially for Iris because she was doing a different solo stage to normal for the tour.