BLACKPINK House Episode 5

Preparing to go parasailing on the beach became scary for Jennie due to her seasickness. Iris was on land with Rose and Jennie with Jisoo and Lisa going on water first. They talked about the Jet Skis again and wanting to wreak havoc with them again. They got worried about Jennie's seasickness and next on the trip were Rose and Iris with Rose going up first and Iris took lots of photos for her and Iris went on up and had a message for the camera while Rose took pictures of her. She said thank you for all the opportunities being with you girls has given me you have become my family and I never want our fun to end and I love you girls and I have teddies named after each of you that you don't know about. Iris refused to tell Rose what she had said when she was up in the air. They then went on a banana boat journey with Iris at the front because she seemed to not care if she fell in or got water on her and Lisa and Iris wanted the driver to go fast.  They fell in and iris just swam around having fun with it and swam back to the shore.

Night fell in Koh Samui and they went to a restaurant and they continued eating and feeding each other

Night fell in Koh Samui and they went to a restaurant and they continued eating and feeding each other. Iris had a steak and they saw the night market and fire show from the restaurant once they had finished eating. Lisa and Iris begged to go there after to get it ticked off of their lists. So they went to the show.

Once they got there they got their own flowers and Jennie got a simple black and white flower, a pink and yellow flower for Jisoo, for Lisa was a simple white and yellow flower, a purple to white flower was for Iris and Rose got a hot pink flower. They made their way to get cute bags so Jennie got a cute bag like the one Lisa had and Jisoo got one as well. The girls then discovered crepes being made next to where they were and decided to try it and in the end Jisoo and Lisa ran out of money so Iris ran back to give them some due to her already having eaten one.

They then headed away from the beach and to Chaweng Beach and sat on sunbeds on the beach. The fire show was next to them and it came close to them even though they have a song playing with fire almost all of them were scared. Iris just leaned back because she didn't want to get hit with the guys when they walked past her as she was seated in between Jennie and Lisa. And then they got more relaxed and they started doing the moves to playing with fire gently. They all cheered their drinks together Jisoo asked them if they could do one thing freely it would be what and for Iris it was to be able to go out and not have to worry about what people can say and be able to go to the store and not get asked for a picture and not soon after with them talking BOOMBAYAH started playing. When BOOMBAYAH came on Iris wanted to get up to dance so she did just that with Lisa and they didn't care about what was going on. Iris' favourite part of the night was waiting for the fire show when it was on the water due to the sparks going on.

 Iris' favourite part of the night was waiting for the fire show when it was on the water due to the sparks going on

The next morning it was raining for Rose and Jisoo and the last of Iris' tours. And in the maknaes room they were singing to music. They all gathered together and said they would still do Rose's tour when it's raining so they got into the van after they got changed and Iris bought lots of sweets from the convenience store.

They had arrived at the zip wiring point and Jisoo got scared and they had their harnesses and helmets put on them by the two professionals

They had arrived at the zip wiring point and Jisoo got scared and they had their harnesses and helmets put on them by the two professionals. Jisoo got even more scared as they got to the first point of it. Iris was very excited for the trip as she loved zip wiring and she went second after Jennie and before Rose and she hugged Jennie when she got across. When Jisoo was the only one left over the other side she shouted across encouragement They moved only the next post along a forest terrain as it began to rain again and were saying about how extreme it was and once they got there Rose had her feet turn blue like her nail polish. Crossing the second one was longer and the third Iris offered to cross alone due to there being only 5 of them and Jisoo was really relaxed for course 9 and the view from the tree made it very aesthetic but then there was one of the last course to do on and it was straight down and Iris went second and halfway down he let go and caught her about 10 foot from the base. But she barely screamed and when Jisoo arrived down she looked like a cute kitty who wanted revenge saying I know his face. It was a wonderful experience.

All of the members were in rooms for massages and Rose, Lisa and Iris were together getting one and Jisoo and Jennie were together to get theirs. Iris was really relaxed but due to her being so ticklish at one point she giggled. Iris felt like she was falling asleep at one point but Lisa and Rose's talking kept her awake. When Iris was lifted for her back to be cracked the lady didn't expect her to be able to bend so far without saying a word like most people do.

For their last night in Koh Samui they had a barbecue to get it off Iris' list

For their last night in Koh Samui they had a barbecue to get it off Iris' list. Going to Thailand provided them with so many memories and it became no surprise why Lisa is so smiley all the time when she speaks about her home country. Iris wished for an album and for all the girls to be happy next year and to maybe do another trip at some point where Iris and Rose can show everyone their hometowns. They had the food come out and the camera was turned off for them.