24/365 with BLACKPINK Episode 6

The members were all in the YG building celebrating their 4th anniversary together

The members were all in the YG building celebrating their 4th anniversary together. They had prepared 4th anniversary content for them. Jisoo told them their plans. They were going to do a dance video but wear cute outfits for it. They were going to dance to How You Like That in Frozen inspired outfits.

Iris was buzzed about it. The options were: Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff or Sven. They played Rock paper, scissors. Jennie and Lisa won against Rose, Jisoo and Iris. Iris was up against Rose and Jisoo got third. Against Rose Iris lost and she was choosing last causing the girls to laugh at her fortune. Jennie got first pick with Lisa getting second. They were going to open at the same time once they had picked it. Iris opened hers and she chose Sven in the end and she was upset as she wanted to be Olaf as he was her favourite but she didn't mind getting Sven. Rose picked Anna which Lisa wanted to be. Jisoo undid hers and she had gotten Elsa and Lisa was upset as Jennie was and they threw their roles on the floor but they didn't get switched. Lisa chose Olaf and Jennie had gotten Kristoff. The four girls that didn't mind their character ran around the room and they laughed at Jennie getting Kristoff.

Once Iris had gotten changed she was sat consoling Jennie in the corner

Once Iris had gotten changed she was sat consoling Jennie in the corner. They were all ready for the dance.

They began the dance practice doing the dance.

They were doing 4th anniversary interviews and photos

They were doing 4th anniversary interviews and photos. Yoona put on the fur headband. They attempted to catch Jennie but they weren't prepared and they caught Lisa instead. They finished up the photo shoot.

They were told they were off to meet a BLINK at a restaurant and the girls were nervous and Iris dragged Jisoo as she was pulled by Lisa. They did the conga as they left the building.

~~

It was an empty table that the two youngest went to. They sat there and no one was there but they saw a black box. But someone came out and the magician Hyun-woo Choi came out. The girls were all buzzed. They were all so excited with it.

They were having to sit back and watch the tricks. He was going to do a trick with a sketch book from Las Vegas. They had to think of a number from 1 to 999. Yoona thought of 666. He had trouble with Jisoo's mind. He gave Jennie the sketchbook to keep.

Then he asked if anyone had their phones and Iris did but Jisoo brought hers up and she got the calculator app up for the magician. Rose chose 888 and she has to times it by 97 which was Lisa's number. He had gotten the number correct but the number had an importance to the girls. When he turned it upside down it read BLINK and the girls were all shook. Lisa had goosebumps.

He had a card and a pen. He showed them all of the cards. Jennie told him to stop and she signed the card and she chose the ace of spades. He was going to mix the cards and Iris kept her eyes on the card. he was going to tell the girls story with the cards.

He was going to start with Jisoo. She was born the year 95. *He pulled out the 9 and the 5 cards of two different suits.* Jennie was next and she was born the year 96. *He pulled out the 9 and the 6 cards of two suits.* Lisa and Rose were born the year 97. *He pulled out the 9 and the 7 cards of two suits.* Iris was born the year 98. *He pulled out the 9 and 8 card of two suits.*

There was something important though. The five of them. *He pulled out a 5 card from somewhere in the deck.* Are taking over the music scene like a joker. *He changed a card into the joker. And then he reshuffled the deck.*

In 2016 *He pulled out a 2, two 10s and a 6* On the 29th of June 2016. *He got a 6 and a 2 and a 9* You were revealed to the public.

And after a couple of months on the 8th of August 2016 *He pulled out two eight cards.* and withing 13 since their debut *He pulled out an ace and a 3* You had your first win. *And he pulled out the ace*

In the past four years you have lives as the queens of Kpop. *He pulled out four queen cards before he turned a king into a queen. The he made whistle play. And he pulled out 2 and 4 and a 3, 6 and a 5 on the lyric. He then took the four kings of the pack and swapped them around.*

*Then Playing With Fire began playing. And the pen exploded with fire.*

*Then As If Its Your Last played and he brought out a 1, 2 and a 3 on the lyrics that Jennie sings.*

*The DDDD played and it was Iris's rap line and he brought out a 4.*

* And on Forever Young he made the four turn into a diamond card.*

*Then In Boombayah he brought out the four jacks together.*

Congratulations the 8th of August will be your 4th anniversary. *He pulled out 2 8 cards and a four.*

I hope your lives are filled with luck. *He brought out two lucky 7 cards.*

He wanted to tell them they are 10 out of 10. *He put down two 10 cards*

And the last card was shown as the card Jennie signed. And he spelled out BLACKPINK with the remaining deck. This caused screams from the girls.

They were having an encore from him. They were using his phone. He had listed 100 films he likes in his notes. The girls will choose from the 100 films. Lisa told him a number from 1 to 100. She picked 33. The 33rd film was Aladdin. He brought out Genie who was a big costume genie with a cake for the girls. They all screamed yet again when they saw him. And there were flowers for each of the girls and Iris' were blue flowers.

Then they ahd to say bye to him and they waved him off.