24/365 with BLACKPINK Episode 4

The girls were all still in their roles that they were assigned.

It was 3pm and they were all hungry. They were going to to play a game to get food. The game was a telepathy game and they had to choose the food that they were going to eat. The order for picking for this round was Lisa, Rose, Iris, Jisoo and then Jennie as Jennie had chosen the order. 

Iris walked out to the food where Rose and Lisa were sat giving her looks to choose certain things. Iris just laughed at their faces and they all became giggly. But Iris went with her heart and chose the spice as it was calling yo her to make sure that they had chosen the spice as she didn't think anyone would choose the spice. When Jisoo came outside she tried to connect with the staff members first before Lisa told her to try it with the three members behind her and she shut up as she wasn't allowed to speak in case she gave any thing away. Jennie came out of the house and they all clapped for her. Jennie went to pick the spice but Iris gave her a look in the back of her head not to choose it causing Jennie to move away from the spice as she practically felt the gaze on her back. The staff members took out everything that hadn't been chosen. The side ingredients were taken away. The vegetables were taken out before they took out one more and the fish cakes were out and Iris was happy as she didn't want them near the dish they were making. Then no more were taken out. Jisoo and Iris chose the same and Iris said: "I saw spices and picked it I thought you would think I picked it as I love spicy food. They were happy with the end results.

They moved onto the next round and they swapped the order backwards so the order was in reverse. The order mow was Jennie, Jisoo, Iris, Rose and then Lisa. Jennie left them first. The Jisoo. When Iris got outside she looked at the two members already outside and her pick wasn't shown to the camera. Rose was the next outside out of the two that were left inside. Rose was so excited at the thought of meat and she was given looks of what to choose from the three members. Rose chose the vegetable side choices. The members were all upset with what had been chosen so far of the round. Lisa was the last outside and she wined about it taking so long. They agreed to stay still. Lisa was very happy as she saw they Hanwoo. She went for everything but Hanwoo and they all laughed and Jennie was so upset. The vegetables were given to share among the maknaes as they all chose the side dishes of vegetables and sausage. Jennie then handed Jisoo and herself the kimchi as they had both chosen that aswell. They were all so upset that they lost the Hanwoo. They had the food in front of them and they got one more game and they did rock, paper scissors. Jennie lost the game as she chose scissors. They lost the Hanwoo and they were upset. 

Iris was with Jisoo and Rose as they made tteok bokki and noodles. Then they were all sat down at the table outside as they had all of the food in front of them. They all ate a lot of food and were happy with everything they had made.