24/365 with BLACKPINK Episode 12

The girls walked into the filming space today which was BLACKPINK School

The girls walked into the filming space today which was BLACKPINK School. Iris was sat at the very back a bit behind and between Jennie and Lisa. She laughed as Jennie told Rose: "Sorry I don't speak Korean." Which 

"Guys lets have a good year together." Rose said as she played with her pen. Iris was at the back as she messed with the rings that littered her hands, which were Minho's but she would never tell anyone who's they were. 

"Everyone, be quiet." The teacher said as he walked passed them. "Be quiet guys." Jae Sung Hwang said as he was their teacher for the day. "Who dares make fun of the teacher?" He said as he saw Jisoo, Rose and Iris all do the 'Quack'. 

"What if we can't focus because he's too funny?" Jennie said as she leaned forward on her desk laughing. 

"Oh, I was already planning on not paying attention but now I'm just gonna be laughing." iris said as she was also bent over her table laughing. 

"Oh please guys, I'm not that funny." He told them. Which was a big fat lie. "Don't put too much pressure on me. Let me briefly introduce myself. I'm Jae Sung Hwang, your teacher for the first day of this semester. Nice to meet you." Once he finished this all of the members clapped and cheered for him. 

"You're so good looking." Lisa shouted with her hands clasped around her mouth, which caused Iris to cackle at her. 

"Yeah, I get that often." he bluntly told them as they continued laughing. "Well since it's our first day of the semester , we'll be electing the class captain today."

Iris was confused over who that would be as she didn't know what a class captain was. But Rose knew and she said "Okie." Softly.

"Rose, I want you to use your own voice, don't use a funny voice like that." Jae Sung told the girl. 

"I'm Rosoon." Rose told the man as she fixed her headband into a new place.

"How about we call the role first? I wasn't aware you all had different names. Jisoo." Jae Sung asked them all before calling Jisoo. "Jisoon." He fixed it to. "Jennie?" He questioned the girl who was almost at the back. 

"Oh, it's actually Jesoon, thank you." Jennie told him. 

"Rosoon, Jisoon, Jesoon. So I guess that makes you two Lisoon and Irsoon?" Jae Sung asked them. 

"Yes." The two told him nodding their heads. 

~~

"Is there anyone you want to recommend or try out a role?" Jae Sung asked the five girls. 

"I recommend Rosoon." Jennie said as she raised her hand at the back. 

After Lisa said she didn't want to recommend herself. Jisoo said "Actually I recommend Soon Li." 

"I also recommend Soon Li." Rose said. 

~~

When Lisa was at the front after she finished her dance. "Britney Soonli, tell us your pledge." Jae Sung asked of her.