24/365 With BLACKPINK Episode 3

They pushed the gate open to where they would be have the show be set for the next few weeks

They pushed the gate open to where they would be have the show be set for the next few weeks. Iris followed Jisoo in through the gate.

Iris was the training manager. Her expertise is in making tea and being a picky eater.

They walked towards the grass area where they would spend their episode. They went to sit down on the black and white seats outside this cafe.

Before the episode they were shown picking their roles at random together. With Jennie getting Director. Lisa getting senior manager. Rose being manager. Iris being Training manager. Jisoo being the new employee.

Iris was laughing at what Jennie was doing and when she saw the pond she did a fun dance with Rose and Lisa with Jisoo randomly filming them when Jennie told her too as she was the newbie to the company.

They were having a company break and they were buzzed over what would be happening with what Jisoo was going to do and she did an awesome and adorable dance with Rose following with a bit of a more hip hop approach. Lisa did some tik tok moves and Iris got up and did some tumbling that she successfully did and she cheered that she was successful.

They had some microphones for them to make their own entertainment while they waited to keep director Jennie pleased which Iris noticed didn't take much to do overall. Rose was going to sing some music and Jisoo was having fun with the tambourine which caused all of them apart from Jennie to get up and dance as she stayed sat down. Jennie was very pleased with what she did. They were then told to sing an idol song that was really really by winner. Iris and Lisa sang this song together and Director got up and danced with them all. Jennie was very happy with what had happened. They told the director to sing a song and she sang I have a lover. They were being uncharacteristically dancy to the song that didn't need it. Iris had a set of green pom poms and was waving them around as she danced gracefully with Rose.

Then Jisoo delivered all of the drinks and food together. They had fun with watching Lisa try her hardest not to make Jennie angry and Iris was asked if she was laughing at Jennie and she replied with no at Lisa.

They had to win a game to win a BBQ set. They set included a lot of food. They had to play the feeling game. They had to all stand in a line and they have to draw on each others backs and the person in front has to feel it and draw the same thing on the next person. Iris was between Lisa and Rose. Iris could tell what it was to an extent but Rose was going really quickly with it so Iris had to be quick and she told Lisa that Rose was drawing too that quick so she had to keep up with her.They got the drawing after Rose restarted the drawing. In the end Jennie thought the drawing was Mount Baekdu. Jisoo didn't have a clue overall. Lisa drew something very similar to Iris and Iris drew the same as Rose and in the end Jisoo was the one to confuse the drawing up. For the second round of it Iris was between Jisoo and Lisa in the middle of the pack. Iris Lisa Jennie and Rose all thought it was a tree but somehow Jisoo thought it was something else and it still translated back to a tree with Lisa from Iris. Jisoo was going first this time with Iris between Rose and Lisa. Iris was confused as to what was being drawn on her back. Iris thought it was something from the movement on her back so she drew some more things. Jennie guessed a shark. Lisa drew something very random and messy that no one knew what she drew. Iris drew squiggles everywhere with little mushroom shapes. Rose drew a hedgehog. Jisoo drew a giraffe. Iris just fell on the floor and she was confused with it all together. They had one more try at the game. Jisoo was at the back this time with Iris between Jennie and Rose. Iris understood what the drawing was going to be as she thought Jennie did too hope fully. Jisoo thought it was a dumpling. Iris just crouched as they told her to look more. The staff gave out too many clues and Jisoo gave the right answer. Which was a bear with Iris really liked Rose's initial drawing of.