24/365 with BLACKPINK Episode 5

The girls were all having a small chat after dinner. They were having drinks and Jisoo was having problems with hers as there was a fair bit in hers. Iris had the same drinks as Rose.

When Jennie mentioned the scrambled eggs and strawberry jam she had as a trainee Iris gave her a weird look causing a laugh from Lisa to come out. She was weirded out by it all it was a weird combination of food. They spoke about the weird foods they has.

Jennie mentioned the time they lived with insects and Iris shivered at the thought back to when they had lived with them. Iris told them about the spider she lived with and how she couldn't catch it.

Lisa told them her story. She began being a trainee at 15 and she was then 24. Lisa moved in immediately after arriving to Korea.

Jisoo came to the dorm a month into being a trainee and lived in them ever since. She regrets living in the dorm.

Rose was shocked that she was having to be left by her family. Rose cried at that. And she was getting emotional with it all. Then she started off crying before Jennie made a joke about their low alcohol tolerance.

Iris told them about how she was only allowed to see her family once or twice a year and she never got to see her brother. And he always brought her a box of British foods and it was hard to never see him until their tour in 2019.

Rose revealed that she had never danced before she was a trainee and Jennie had to begin teaching her basic moves. And Rose revealed that she wanted to learn how to dance well after watching Iris and Lisa dance together when they were trainees.

They began talking about their one teach called potato teacher. She was so harsh but she made them improve so much in a few months. They were still grateful to her. She was their choreographer.

They began talking about their trainee evaluation times. Lisa revealed that she liked preparing for the monthly evaluations. Iris found them stressful until they did dance. They did so many songs with it. Iris was reminded when she did a SHINee song at an evaluation for dance when they had to do the original dance of one they hadn't known before hand.

Then they said how Rose and Iris' bass and guitar were behind them and they grabbed them and Iris yelled out my baby. They were going to play. They began by playing Price Tag by Jessie J and they made a transition to Lonely by 2NE1 and You and I by Park Bom. They girls were enjoying their night. And a cat had joined them as they went down memory lane together.

The two girls put their instruments away before they had a group hug.

Jennie made them all cheered together for their drinks.