24/365 with BLACKPINK Episode 8

This was a continuation on from Episode 7 at the race track.

In the end The order was. Jennie was first with a time of 1 minute and 36 seconds. Iris second with a time of 1 minute 39 seconds. Jisoo was third with a time of 1 minute 42 seconds. Rose in fourth with a time of 1 minute 48 seconds. And Lisa was in last place with a time of 2 minutes 9 seconds.

~~

For the second game the girls would be doing a race together and do an individual speed race. They were told that they would start at the same time and they could out run each other. But no violence and this caused Iris to jokingly kick her foot out in a pout. And this caused everyone to laugh.

Lisa was nervous and she thought that she will lose the round. She only needed to beat her time.

~~

Iris was between Jisoo and Jennie in starting positions. When they began Iris giggled and raced off. Iris started off with speed keeping with Jennie. She had Jisoo on her tail as they all went around the first corner.

Then Iris sped up a bit as she turned she kept up with Jennie who was keeping a bit of distance as she had sped up but Iris didn't want to do that in case of a crash and she didn't want to risk failing at Rose's corner which was coming up.

Once they got there Iris passed successfully. Iris and Jisoo chased behind Jennie and she heard Rose scream and she though something went wrong and she failed on Rose's corner. When they got on the sprint straight Iris stayed between the two finishing 2nd.

When Rose finished she was very sad she got last and she had grass in the cart.

~~

They all went up to the viewing gallery. Iris stood next to Rose hugging the sad girl as she had come in last. And the results and times would be told. Lisa was overjoyed she was 3rd and not 4th and did a victory dance.

The results were a lot better then the round previous. Rose's time was announced first. She was 5th. Her time was 1 minute and 56.15 seconds. Which was a big improvement on the previous rounds last place. But it was worse then her original time.

Lisa was 4th so she was announced next. She had definitely improved based on her being faster then Rose. And Rose doing faster the Lisa's last round's time. Her time was 1 minute 46.93 seconds. Which was a very big improvement on her previous rounds time.

The time difference between 1st, 2nd and 3rd was around 1 second. Jisoo took 1 minute 30.77 seconds. Which was another big improvement for the girls.

Iris was 2nd and her time was revealed to be 1 minute 30.43. She was so happy as it was a good improvement to have.

Jennie was 1st for the second round. And her time was 1 minute and 30.16 seconds. Which wasn't much between the three girls.

~~

So far the girls had only dealt with speed but now they would also have to deal with questions hidden on the track. The girls will have to memorise the questions during the race. Then they have to get the last question correct. If they fail they have to go round again and tell the staff again till they get it correct.

~~

They all went to start again for the match. Iris started and went to the end like she normally did and she slowed at the bend and saw the 4 bananas. She followed Jennie.

Then on the second corner she said aloud but quietly. 4 banana, monkey eat banana, banana skin. And Jisoo and Iris sped by Jennie with Iris and Jisoo driving almost side by side with no one knowing who was in the lead as they were so close.

Then on the third Iris whispered 4 bananas, monkey eat banana, banana peel, 5 apple. She kept repeating that as she drove past it.

Then on the 4th there was a staff eating a banana and Iris saw it as Jennie drove past. She whispered again. 4 banana, monkey eat banana, banana peel, 5 apple, staff eat apple.

Then there was apple cores. Iris repeated in her head 4 banana, monkey eat banana, banana peel, 5 apple, staff eat apple, 2 apple core.

She was remembering well. Then there were 2 grape bunches. And she told herself 4 banana, monkey eat banana, banana peel, 5 apple, staff eat apple, 2 apple core, 2 grape bunch.

They were stopped and told to eat ice. Iris chewed the ice and kept telling herself the things she needed to remember. She was the first to whistle with Jennie right behind her as they left at the same time. Iris heard Jennie forget as she was still repeating everything in her head.

Then Iris had to remember the question of 'How many fruits are there?' Iris sped up at this knowing the answer. 4 banana, monkey eat banana, banana peel, 5 apple, staff eat apple, 2 apple core, 2 grape bunch. She said it in her head once again. She knew there were 3 types of fruit but all together there were 11 fruits but 5 were eaten. Making 3 bananas, 2 apples and 2 bunches of grapes.

She was the second to guess and she knew the answer. Jennie had gotten it incorrect. Iris guessed and she whispered 6 to the man and she got it correct. She was taken off the course as Jisoo had to go for another lap.

Iris got out as Rose got it wrong. Iris was dancing in her chair as Lisa and Jennie arrived. Lisa was outrun as Iris chanted for Lisa. Jennie guessed wrong again. Jisoo guessed correct and Lisa was wrong. And Jisoo joined Iris in the commentary box.

Iris told Jisoo how she ate the ice while saying them in her head and she got it correct easily. They watched the other members go round the course. Rose was the next to come and join them with Jennie coming in 4th. Which meant that Lisa was last. Lisa had to go round again as she was confused. Then she came up to the box.

~~

It was the end of the races. Rose was happy she came 3rd in the final game and 4th in round 1 and in round 2 she came 5th. Jennie was 1st in round 1 and 2 and 4th in round 3. Lisa came 5th in round 1 and 3 and came 4th in round 2. Then Jisoo came 3rd in round 1 and 2 and 2nd in round 3. Iris came 2nd in round 1 and 2 and 1st in round 3.

They all loved the day they had. As they finally had a chance to relax overall with the album and they knew that wanted to come back. Hopefully next year.