24/365 with BLACKPINK Episode 9

Iris was walking between Lisa and Rose

Iris was walking between Lisa and Rose. As they walked to a pet food shop where they could make their own pet treats.

When they took a step into the shop Iris squeaked about the dog called Buckgu. She stroked the dog. They looked at the treats for the dogs and cats. The owner had tried them all as they are human grade but they are for pups and cats. Iris looked at the toys for the animals. She refused to put her dogs in outfits.

The members would be making home made snacks for their pets. Jisoo had Dalgom. Jennie was a dog mum to Kuma and Kai. Cat mum Lisa had Leo, Luca, Lily and Louis. Rose was a fish mum to Joowhang. And Iris was a pup mum to Hades and Zeus.

They would be making Pumpkin Salmon muffins ( Jisoo and Lisa) and Puppy Gimbap (Rose, Jennie and Iris.) Iris was sat furthest from the fish and the woman had a lid on the salmon and Iris and the girls would take precautions with it.

The three girls found out that theirs was more complex then the muffins. The first thing that Iris, Jennie and Rose would have to do would be taking the chicken breast, paprika, carrot, spinach, duck tenderloin and black sesame. They would have to chop the chicken breast into small pieces. Iris cut the chicken quickly into chunks but doing it evenly so they would cook at the same time. Rose was making the Gimbap for Louis. Iris put the chicken into the blender as they cut up the chicken. It became a wierd paste as the dog came closer to them. Iris gave him a stroke as she took off her gloves so the food wouldn't be contaminated.

Iris had to line it with the vegetables. She placed an even amount of each veg on the roll. She put more carrot on it as she knew they love carrot. Jennie was making a king sized Gimbap. Iris made a gimbap that was bigger then Rose's but smaller then Jennie's.

When they had them cooking Iris looked at the products more after she washed her hands. She wanted to see what was available. She put some things in her hands. She picked up two squeaky play toys. She took two water bowls because the ones she had were a bit old.

When the treats came back Iris was amazed of how it looked and smelled. It smelled like human food. And the girls cut into the Gimbap. In Iris' it looked very pretty and she tried some of the uglier end piece and it was really nice. Buckgu was jealous as they could tell. Iris packaged her treats up for Hades and Zeus.

They were having a eating thing where Buckhu would choose the treat he wanted. Buckgu chose Rose's Gimbap. They tried it once more. Buckgu chose Jennie's Gimbap for a bite before he ate Lisa's Pumpkin and Salmon muffin. Buckgu then chose Iris' Gimbap. Then it was a plan to see who would win. They moved so the remaining two were in the middle. Buckgu chose Jisoo's pumpkin and Salmon muffin before he avoided Jennie's gimbap. This was because it was too big the owner concluded.

Zeus was seen being given the treat. He quickly ate the Gimbap. He loved the Gimbap and he ate it adorably. Then Iris was shown with Zeus and then with Hades.