24/365 with BLACKPINK Episode 11

Iris and the members were playing the balance game trend

Iris and the members were playing the balance game trend. Iris was sat next to Jisoo with a blanket on her lap covering her thighs. Lisa was definitely the most excited based on her reaction to finding out they would be playing that game.

"What is 'Balance Game'?" Jisoo asked the staff that were behind the camera as she was the one to speak up and ask about it.

The game was where they had to choose between two extreme options. And it not only targets BLACKPINK's preferences as a group but also BLINK's preferences.

~~

If BLACKPINK were to have superpowers, what would they choose?

Teleportation VS Time Travel

"You know how you've talked about teleportation a lot?" Lisa asked Jisoo.

And Jisoo knew her answer. "Yeah, I always say teleportation when it comes to questions like these." Jisoo revealed to her band mates.

"Time travel isn't that bad though. Imagine all the historical events you would be able to live in." Iris told the girls. Getting excited thinking about history as she loved reading and watching history books.

"I would definitely choose Time Travel." Jennie said as she pointed to herself telling the girls her choice for the question. "Yeah, without a doubt." Jennie said to Rose as she was shocked by the answer she gave.

"I choose teleportation." Rose said as she looked to the camera.

"I choose Time Travel." Lisa said as she would want to go time travelling with Iris and Jennie.

"What period would you want to go to?" Jisoo asked Jennie, Iris and Lisa wondering what they would like about Time Travel.

"I just want to try living in a different time period." Jennie said as she doesn't know where she would go to.

"I'd want to go to the Witchcraft Trials. I want to see how people were seen in those days." Iris said thinking back to what she had read about the witchcraft trials.

"I think that going back in the past would be fun." Lisa said as she thought about it and that meant only Iris knew where she would want to travel to.

"The reason I chose teleportation is because I don't even expect going to a different country, I just want to get to bed quickly." Jisoo told them her reasoning and this caused Iris to laugh at the oldest member.

"But let's say for example, there was a day you would really want to skip. You could just pass that day and move onto the day after." Jennie told them all showing the future travel.

"Oh, so you could travel to the future as well." Lisa said as she understood the option more.

And Jennie convinced Jisoo to go onto the Time Travel side and from teleportation.