BLACKPINK House Episode 10

The girls were going to the airport to go to Jeju Island

The girls were going to the airport to go to Jeju Island. They sat in a lounge on a computer looking for things to do while they were in Jeju. The first day they were going to a place where they wanted to go. The second a place that Blinks recommend. So they posted asking for recommendations. On the place Iris was sat with Lisa and Rose and all of them were asleep with Iris sleeping on Lisa while holding Rose's hand and her teddy in the other.

Arriving on Jeju Island it was warm with a slight breeze to start their journey and they were going to Dongmun market. Iris was asked if she was hungry so she was hungry back to Jisoo so they should go there. They were getting very excited for their first stop and were getting excited just from the smell. Walking through the crowd Iris was asking for something that was fish. They got bought pig shaped buns and they had one without cheese on for Iris. and on a stall opposite they bought Dol Hareubang cakes which were the cutest and iris said sorry to the little face on it before she ate it and the cute interaction before eating was caught on camera because she was cuddling Lisa. They got Tteokbokki and some fish cakes which Iris couldn't eat and some fried foods that Iris adored because it was some chicken. They got a mission envelope from the staff which was for them to find a store owner named Bu. This was due to how rare the surname is off the island but it is from the Jeju Bu clan that originated on the island. Iris went around with Jisoo and Rose asking people and were mostly unsuccessful until they got an answer sending them in a direction where a woman knew a store owner's last name is Bu. They moved closer but she wasn't there so they kept looking and they found her crouched down in vegetables. And she gave them an envelope and they were very happy to see her and they got a dinner voucher for a royal meal and thanked her for it and for being there. They got a picture in front of the market and loved it while they were there.

They were going to the maze next which was known for being quite hard. They made teams of three vs two of Jennie and Rose vs Jisoo Lisa and Iris. They were being very friendly and Iris wanted to be more non friendly and be competitive and which team won would get to choose the itinerary for the next day and they had to ring the bell. The team Iris was on went to the left first and made their way through the maze but then got distracted and took pictures of themselves. They passed Rose and Jennie before they went back to the start and then walked into a completely different maze so they began running in the maze as they had to cut back into it. The team Iris was on came near the exit and passed Rose and Jennie so they ran into the part that Rose and Jennie hadn't gone and it allowed them to get halfway before they turned back and went into the maze even though they were so close but Iris followed Jisoo's gut decision.  And they played a game of chase with each other before trying to get out. Iris had the balloons tied to her wrist at this point after moving them from the camera and Lisa had held her hand so she wouldn't run away. They ended up losing to Jennie and Rose after they failed to fully go around the entire path and they heard the bell and waved and wandered for ten minutes. In the picture they took Iris was sitting on the floor next to Lisa's feet with a balloon in her hand. And said about how hard it was.

They got back into the car and said about how if the weather changes then they can't go to the next destination. When they arrived it was a very large hot air balloon and they got inside to take a few pictures before it was fully inflated and it looked like Jisoo's blanket according to Jisoo. Iris struggled getting into the balloon causing two of the men to help her get in due to her height and her strength. They were told to hold onto the handle and bend your knees while descending and Iris squeaked when she heard the burner start and they were lifted up. Iris was holding the handle and holding onto Lisa's hand so she did not fall. Looking over the edge got Iris scared but excited and Iris said about how she finally feels tall even if it isn't compared to her members and she waved to some staff below. When the balloon shook Iris got scared and Iris had a picture of her looking at the mountains behind them. They were wildly shaken so Iris sat in a ball in the pit and held Lisa's hand like it was her lifeline as Lisa let it go to pull the burner. Iris didn't come out of the pit until Lisa pulled her up and wrapped their arm around each other. And they prepared to land which was a safe landing Iris was with Lisa and Jisoo holding up the hot air balloon. Being off the hot air balloon They sat on two couches and they had to go eat the royal meal.

Arriving for the royal meal they were wondering about the food that would be there. There was an antique atmosphere. Lisa saw the food coming which was a variety of food from Jeju. Iris had the short rib stew and the jeju pig. It was very delicious food. They wondered why the jeju pigs were called black pigs and Iris said they were smoked which was wrong and they got the dessert which was tea with ice cream and rice cakes. When the girls tried the tea it was very sour to them so Lisa pushed Iris to try it and when she did she didn't find it really that sour and she kept having it.

They returned to their hotel rooms which were the maknaes in one with a double bed and a single bed and Lisa and Iris shared the bed They each tried a treat and Iris tried one of the chocolate bon bons with a fruity centre with a white chocolate o...

They returned to their hotel rooms which were the maknaes in one with a double bed and a single bed and Lisa and Iris shared the bed They each tried a treat and Iris tried one of the chocolate bon bons with a fruity centre with a white chocolate outer. They looked outside and saw the pool and the view and Iris got a picture with the background as it was so pretty. Lisa opened a door and she found a communal area and this was while she was still eating the macaroon and they entered the other room and showed the other room.

Iris was the first changed and they ordered a portion of French fries up to their room. They sat around a small table with the French fries while listening to blank space by Taylor Swift and Iris was dancing around with French fries and they ate sand and danced for a while.

The next morning they sat in a car on their way to brunch and they went to a café

The next morning they sat in a car on their way to brunch and they went to a café. They spoke about where they would be going while their food arrived and Iris was fed by Lisa and Jisoo during the time there.