ELLE Song Association Game

"Hi We are BLACKPINK" Iris was sat between Lisa and Jennie and she held hands with Lisa through out a bit of the video

"Hi We are BLACKPINK" Iris was sat between Lisa and Jennie and she held hands with Lisa through out a bit of the video. "I'm Iris"

They thought they would do well with the game as they constantly listen to music in the dorms.

The first work to appear was cool. Jennie and Rose were the first off the block singing 'Cooler Than Me' by Mike Posner and Big Sean. Ultimately they didn't really know the words to the song but only knew the chorus a little bit. When Iris went with one that she had remembered. Which was the start of 'Boss B*tch' by Doja Cat.

The second word was favourite and Jennie and Rose went again with 'My Favourite Things' from the sound of music once Jennie was humming the verse of it and Rose joined in with the song.

The third word as want. Before Jennie could sing what she wanted to Iris belts out 'I Want It That Way' Brooklyn 99 version. This ended in Iris being looked at weirdly by all of the members apart from Lisa because Lisa has seen the scene before and knows it she she jumps in and sings it with Iris. Jennie began singing 'What A Girl Wants' by Christina Aguilera. Then Rose and Jennie sang 'The Heart Wants What It Wants' by Selena Gomez.

(From 0:38)

The fourth word was Rain. Rose just sang the line 'It's Raining Men' by The Weather Girls. Then all of the girls sang 'Rain On Me' by Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga. And it was a bit hard to think of some songs that have the line in it.

The fifth word was Black. This caused them to all sing 'Forever Young' by themselves.

The sixth word was Pink causing them to sing from 'How You Like That' by themselves yet again. They spoke about moments when they felt like they were a full group of BLACKPINK and not just people singing together.

The seventh word was box. This brought Iris back to her childhood as she just yelled out 'Big Fish Little Fish Cardboard Box' by Rik & Nik, which was a very iconic song on her holidays in England.