BLACKPINK On Knowing Brothers

She had white ankle socks on

EPISODE 87

Iris slammed the roller door open from the outside and went to the back of the line as Jisoo jumped at her action so they came into the room in age order from oldest to youngest. Iris followed Lisa by saying "We're from Pretty Girl Beside High School" and she made the members giggle at her stumble with her words. They revealed that they were big fans of Ask Me Anything before they were said to be the sheep that CEO Yang holds near which made Iris laugh.

They did a BLACKPINK medley starting with Whistle into As If It's Your Last. They were asked if it was Lisa's real voice in the 'Majimagcheoleom' part which caused her to ask if it was to all of the members which caused everyone to laugh a bit.

They moved on to them all being foreigners apart from Jisoo. Jennie lived in Korea but went to New Zealand to study. And when she gave a sassy comeback Iris Rose and Lisa all made the same noise. Rose was born in New Zealand, immigrated to Australia and then moved to Korea 4 years prior. Lisa is from Thailand and moved to Korea six years prior and she lived in Bangkok. Iris told them that she is from England and she moved to Korea eight-ish years ago. Iris told them how her Dad is German and British as his Dad is British but his Mum is German and her Mum is Korean. When Lisa wrote out her name in Thai Iris said about how pretty the name looks in the language. Lisa was also asked about how many languages she speaks along with Iris Lisa believed she was only trilingual but she knows four languages. Iris said she knows four but is learning another at the moment. She knows German, English, Korean and Chinese.

When they went through the profile the name was BLACKPINK from Pretty Girls High School. Lisa wants to become a photographer. Jisoo's strength is her shoulders. She said about how she can balance a water bottle on her shoulder blades. One of the hosts could keep the bottle on his shoulder which made her be amazed. They all then attempted to balance water bottles with the most successful place being the head . For Jennie she said she could eat chips without making a noise. When Jennie tried her task she handed out the chips to the hosts and when Heechul went to eat one silently he didn't chew it he choked on it causing Iris to yell out "Don't worry I know the Heimlich manoeuvre and back slaps" which caused them to laugh and her explain she learned it from her sister as she's a doctor so she can be there if anyone is close to choking. When Jennie tried to eat a chip she couldn't not make a sound which caused them to all come get another and when Jang Hoon got up they were amazed by his height causing Iris to follow the giant who was so much taller than them until Lisa picked her up and took her back to the members. Jennie had one more try and she made a definite crunch this time that no one could deny. Rose's skill was box speak. Rose explained that she can kind of speak with her mouth closed. When they made some jokes Iris was crouched down from laughter. Rose's other strength was rotating her arms 360 degrees. Lisa's skill was that she has long legs. Jennie said that Lisa and Iris are two of the best dancers in girl groups. Lisa got up to dance and did with so much confidence with Lisa doing a Thai dance and caught two stars. Ho Dong had to get up to show them as a dance as they began chanting together. Iris' strength usher flexibility and her knowing too many glee dances for her own good and she explained that glee is a show set in America and she watched it in Korea. She did three clips of the dances they did. She played Valerie from Season 2 and Run The World from Season 3. During her dancing the hosts were shocked she knew the dances so well and when she was done she wasn't out of breath. And they were all congratulated on entering the school.