Iris and SHINee On Knowing Bros

AN: Hi I'm sorry I didn't update last week but I have been working an updating this chapter so it is the Knowing Bros for you. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. Plaease do request chapters you want me to write.

~~

Iris was on Knowing Bros with SHINee with her boyfriend Minho and Onew, Taemin and Key. Iris had been asked on with them as she was close with all of the members after she began dating Minho and she hadn't gone on the show for her solo debut as she was asked to as she was fully booked with things to do and they said for her to go on with the boys was her best idea as she was friends with them and then she could go on like she wanted to do and was asked to do originally.

"No, I don't mean it like that." One of the hosts started. "But it's..." Iris was stood behind Minho as he stroked her back trying to calm the girl as it was their first schedule together since the dating confirmation.  "What's wrong with that?" Another host said. "That's not it."

~~

Then Onew opened the door

Then Onew opened the door. "I just end up getting into it without even knowing it." Jang Hoon said before they all turned to the door.

"Onew." They said as he stepped through the door as they started clapping. "Taemin." They continued as he walked through the door. "Key." They yelled as they carried on clapping as Key waved back to the hosts. "Minho, they're all here." Minho was the last of the SHINee members to walk through the door.

He got halfway to the desk in front of the men before he turned around and he grabbed Iris from out of the door silently and when the hosts saw Iris they yelled "Iris. They're together. AHHHHHH." The hosts yelled. And when Minho walked the girl up to the desk and placed her down she immediately turned around and she buried her face in her blazer. And he stroked her hair to get the girl to calm down a bit and got rid of the blush that was spread over her cheeks and she did that before the show started.

"Everybody come in." Sang Min yelled to them before the show started.

"Who are you guys?" The five 'students' were asked by Soo Geun as he stood from his chair in front of everyone.

"We're the bright SHINee and the Goddess Iris." Onew told them as Iris stood in the middle of the boys and she did a cute pose with her hands under her chin as Onew said that.

"Who are you?" Iris asked Soo Geun wondering what he would say back to that.

"You SHINee and Iris?" He questioned the five 'students in front of them. "Who are we? Me? I'm the one who always takes a stand, the front tooth." Soo Geun described himself. "He's the one that can chew up anything, the back tooth." Soo Geun described Ho Dong. "He's the precious gold tooth." Soo Geun described Jang Hoon. "These guys are the cute and clever snaggletooth." Soo Geun described Hee Chul and Kyung Hoon. "This one is the one who's endured all kinds of hardships and has rotted away, rotten Tooth." Soo Geun described Sang Min. Which made Iris laugh when he said rotten. "That one's really the wisdom tooth. When it's time you remove him." Soo Geun described Young Chul.