BLACKPINK House Episode 11

With it being their last day on Jeju Island the girls were doing BLINK recommended places that Jennie and Rose got to choose from as they escaped the maze the day before.

They were going to a mandarin farm which made all the girls excited. Lisa Iris and Jisoo arrived together and they walked through to pick them and they were taught how to pick them. If they tasted a mandarin from a particular tree and it was sweet then you should continue to pick from the tree but if the tree is sour then the tree should be skipped. As they started to go through Iris began singing the end of BOOMBAYAH from "lets go" due to Lisa and Jisoo saying lets go. Going into the trees they became very high and Iris struggled to see over them and they cut their mandarin off the tree and luckily all of them were sweet and Jisoo tried to swap mandarins with Lisa. Iris saw just quietly eating away at her mandarin in the back and she looked like a mouse eating a giant block of cheese when the camera zoomed in on her. They took lots of pictures there and Iris was mostly around the trees with Lisa and Jisoo taking part in the Miss Mandarin Beauty Pageant. Iris was the only one out of the trio that had filled her bucket with mandarins from the tree she first tasted. Lisa and Jisoo ended up losing Iris so a camera man stayed with her to stop her from not getting out. Iris ended up over filling her basket so it caused her to eat the top one from it and she gave some of it to the camera man that was with her and they asked each other questions so they weren't in silence and they still had no idea where Lisa and Jisoo were. Walking mindlessly around the field she picked another. As Lisa and Jisoo finished their race with each other Jisoo realised that Iris wasn't with them so she called her which caused her to pick up after a few rings as she struggled with handling her phone and mandarin basket. Picking up Jisoo asked her where she was and Iris replied with in the mandarin field. Iris explained how she was with one of the camera men and she has a heavy basket of mandarins. Sooner or later which was about ten minutes of Iris getting out Iris found them and was reunited with them and there were good moments from her 7 minutes of being lost and randomly picking mandarins and trying them and talking to the camera man.

4 hours before they were leaving they ended up on the beach with Lisa and Jisoo holding Iris' hand tightly so she did not wander off and get lost like last time. They took some photos of themselves with the sea which was beautiful and they joined Jennie and Rose in the café and they still didn't let go of Iris' hand until they got into the café and could see Rose and Jennie. With showing the members their bags of mandarins Iris told Rose and Jennie how she got lost and how they went to a pretty antique shop. Iris' pick of the best things that they did was the mandarin farm even with getting lost making mandarin products was really fun. They made their way back outside to take photos and Iris got one of her on the rocks with one leg up and her arms up as well and needed one with each member hugging them. Iris yelled at the drone to leave as it ruined Rose's photos.

Arriving back in BLACKPINK House they were all sitting in the upstairs living room in their pyjamas and Iris was cuddling Jennie's legs as she sat on the floor

Arriving back in BLACKPINK House they were all sitting in the upstairs living room in their pyjamas and Iris was cuddling Jennie's legs as she sat on the floor. The doorbell went so Iris yelled yet again the ding dong maker has gone. Iris went downstairs with Rose to the door and they saw it was their luggage and suitcases and they immediately thought that their vacation was over. In a letter that Rose saw it said: "BLACKPINK how was your 100 day vacation. I'm afraid that it's your last day of BLACKPINK House" At this point Iris began to tear up as it was the end of their 100 days. "After packing all of your belongings, enjoy your last day as if there is no tomorrow." Iris brought her suitcase in and sat on the side and pouted as Jennie came and hugged her as they were both so sad it was ending. They were having to leave. For their last supper they wanted to have a barbecue which made Lisa and Iris a bit more excited. Lisa picked up Iris to take her upstairs as she was adamant on not moving.  They began with clothes packing and as they did that upstairs they all showed great synchronicity when Jennie sneezed and they said bless you together. Jisoo had made her way back into her bed so Iris jumped on the bed and ran off for Jennie to join her and Lisa to upset them next. The noise coming from the bedroom made it seem like one of them was getting tortured, which was what was happening when Rose and Iris arrived at the door.

They made their way to the coin laundry of Lisa Iris and Rose and they made their way inside

They made their way to the coin laundry of Lisa Iris and Rose and they made their way inside. Iris separated the colours as Lisa and Rose took them from her and placed them in the dryer and then changed them to the washer and they had to wait 38 minutes and they started on the whites. With it beginning they sat there and went to an arcade to spend some time so they had something to do before they were put in the dryer.

During this time when they were at the laundry place Jisoo and Jennie decorated a tent and Jisoo drew Iris and drew her with one of the fun hair colours she has had her hair be.

They got inside the arcade and they didn't decide on whether they would have a battle or whether they wouldn't. Lisa won their game and Iris came second so they didn't have to fold the laundry because Rose came last and she had to carry it back to the house.

They were getting back to the house as Jisoo and Jennie were washing the vegetables for the salad. When they saw the tent up with the garland and the lights and the polaroid picture as they got closer the happier they seemed to get. When cooking the meat Rose and Iris received their Chili peppers. Iris was cutting up some fruit for after the meal and for the cocktails Jisoo was making. For this meal they were sat around the table in the living room by the couches. Iris liked the cherry drink she was made.

They reminisced on the time that they had had in the house. Rose's best moment was first moving into BLACKPINK House and they first showed the house to everyone and looked around it. Jennie liked the flower decoration day when they had the online fan meeting and when they made the sandwiches for fans and the Christmas tree they had which was very pink. Jisoo's memorable moment was the surprising weather they had which was mostly raining. Iris' best moment was the trip to Thailand they had. They learned a lot those days in BLACKPINK House and Rose's feet being blue. For desert they had the last of the macaroons they made on moving in day which made them think they were right back to the start of the show. When they realised it was the end properly Iris began to shed tears because of all of the memories they had made during their time in the house.

They have a flashback to them writing meaningful messages to each other for them to open before they leave BLACKPINK House. Reading each other's messages Iris started to cry even more as they opened up to each other on paper and Iris never read hers out wanting to keep hers private and between her and the member that wrote it and she just shed lots of tears and couldn't stop and when taking their last picture she couldn't stop the tears.

The lights went out one by one after they left the house leaving it in the dark for the last time and it was D-0 100 DAY VACATION ENDS. And the doors closed and locked for the last time for BLACKPINK House.