Chapter 72: Chariot

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Chapati: Welcome, to the competition portion of the second day of the Grand Magic Games: Chariot ! This competition's rather simple, just reach the goal without falling off from the interconnected chariots.

Yajima: But, this isn't just some regular race !

Jason: COOOOOOOL ! COOOOOL ! COOOOOOL !!

*Day 2 guest: Weekly Sorcerer reporter, Jason.*

Chapati: The chariots underfoot are constantly in motion, so even a moment of carelessness will prove to be your undoing. They pass through the major sightseeing locales of Crocus. Which team will be the first to arrive at the goal, here at the Domus Flau ?! We'll be transmitting images from the race to everyone here in the arena through vision lacryma.

Chapati: At any rate, Yajima... With this kind of competition, who is being anticipated ?

Yajima: U... Mmm...

 Chapati: S- Somehow

Chapati: S- Somehow... Trailing at the back, far, far from the lead... the Dragonslayers from both Fairy Tail... And Sabertooth... In a groggy state. What in the world is going on here, Yajima ?

Yajima: It would seem motion sickness is rather common among dragonslayers.

Jason: COOOOL !!

Chapati: Um, Jason... You're really noisy.

Gajeel: The one with bad transportation... Should be Salamander... Right... ? Urg.

Pantherlily: What's happening ? Why is Gajeel...

Happy: Stop taking Natsu's character...

Mew: Even the guy from Sabertooth...

Lector: Well, this is a problem. For the strongest, invincible Sting's only weakness to be brought out like this...

Frosch: Fro feels the same way !

Chapati: Well then, let's take a look at the group in the lead... It's a dead heat here ! In the lead is Raven tail's Kurohebi... And behind him, Blue Pegasus' Ichiya...

Ichiya: Meen~ !

Chapati: ... Lamia Scale's Yuka...

Yuka: You're able to keep up pretty well, despite that body type...

Chapati: ... And Mermaid Heel's Risley.

Risley: Don't look down on the chubby !

Chapati: Somewhat further behind is Quatro cerberus' reserve member, Bacchus.